quatre

I was currently perched on Naomi's desk rattling on about me and Julian's argument she nodded along offering me her support. it was a few moments before the bell rang and our teacher was still not to be seen so the room was quite chaotic. I looked up as timothée barges into the room his eyes looked wild and they lit up when they landed on me.

"Lily what the heck." he said throwing his hands in the air "leaving me on read like that my heart is broken ." I smiled at his dramatic behavior

"Oh, my poor timothée I forgot the world revolved around you." I fake pouted at him.

he waves his hand in my face and said one word "shunned" before walking to his seat and purposely looking anywhere but me. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I told you." Naomi said "he definitely wants to bang." my eyes widened at her bluntness and then our teacher came in already yelling for us to quiet down. I returned to my seat next to timothée continuing to poke at him and bug him all hour and him doing his best to ignore me considering I was 'shunned.'

at the end of the hour, our math teacher called me and Timothee over and started lecturing us on how when we're together nothing gets done and how we disrupt the entire class so he is going to proceed to separate us. he also warned us that if our antics continue that he will take it to the principal which worried me because I knew Julian would flip. and as soon as I and Timothee exited the room he turned to me and immediately started mocking our teacher.

I headed to my next class which happened to be history. next to me sat a boy whom I have never heard speak and he was always doodling on his papers. he had curly brown hair and green eyes and was surprisingly muscular and I believed his name was Harry. I took my seat next to him looking to the board to see what our assignment was for today we had to a presentation and our groups were predecided it said. I rolled my eyes seeing that I would much rather prefer to be able to work with people whom i know would actually try. our teacher announced to us that our groups would be the person next to us and the two people in front of us. and luckily the people around me were all people I tolerated and knew would do there share of work.

My group and I got along very well and Harry was actually really funny when he would talk we didn't get much work done though.

"Harry I asked aren't you an artist." he nodded enthusiastically at me with a grin.

"here," I said while shoving my arm on his desk "tat me up"

and so he did but he wouldn't let me peak he seemed very focused and when he was finally done I lowered my eyes to see what he drew. it was a penis and coming out of it were pretty vines.

"wow its so beautiful," I said sarcastically biting back my smile. he looked at me then burst out laughing wiping tears out of his eyes.

"oh my god I couldn't help it." he wheezed out. and that is how class ended harry in tears and me with a penis on my arm.

when I returned home I opened the door slowly hoping Julian had gone to work but of course he hadn't and he was seated on the couch his head snapping to me as soon as he heard the door creak. Lils he gasped rushing to me pulling me into a hug cradling my head " I am so so sorry for how I acted yesterday." I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes which were glazed over with tears.

"it's fine." I huffed out he pulled me back into a hug before letting go with a wide smile on throwing himself on the couch turning the office back on and patting the spot next to him for me to sit in.