vingt

Romilly

I wanted to scream and cry, I wanted a mother to comfort me and hold me and a dad to tell me boys weren't shit. I wanted parents who cared I wanted Timothée and I wanted everything back to how it was before Harry told me. I wanted to fall in love and I wanted to be loved, I wanted Timothée to be clean and happy. But of course you don't get everything you want and it sucks. I sat in my car parked on the side of the road with my head in my hands. I was so angry at the world I was so angry at him. Why did he lie? Why did he push me away? And why did I care so much for a boy who I barely knew. I felt like I was crazy and I probably looked crazy but everything just felt so unfair.

I inhaled a sharp gasp of breath the cold air filling my lungs. I walked up the steps to my rickety home and walked straight ups the stairs into my room before throwing my body onto my bed. I felt so heavy and my lungs felt so small and it felt like I couldn't breathe. I sat straight up like a dog who heard a crinkle in the woods. I held onto myself holding my bony figure digging my bitten down nails into my skin as a sob consumed my body. I heard the door open but didn't lift my head and then I felt two arms enclose me in a hug. I could tell it was Julian by the muscle. He held me tightly and I collapsed into his hold. He didn't say anything and I didn't want him too I don't know i could get any words out anyway. He held me until the sobs stopped and he must of assumed I fell asleep because I heard the tip toes of his feet out of the room as he closed the door gently.

I opened my eyes the moonlight was pouring in through my shear curtains illuminating the old rusted floor boards. And then I fell asleep.

‧͙⁺˚*  ☽༓⁺‧͙

It was monday now and I walked through the doors to my high school. I had my headphones in and I really hoped that nobody talked to me because I didn't think I could muster up the energy to respond. I stood at my locker for a good 5 minutes shuffling around papers not even fully conscious of what I was doing. Eventually I made my way to math I walked in and couldn't help my eyes glancing to the back corner where Timothée sat a somber expression held in his green eyes and he sent me a small smile. I looked down immediately finding my seat. I sat through the class overly conscious of myself feeling like everyone eyes were fixated on me, eventually I just layed my head down. I continued this through my next few classes until I made it to history.

"Hey Romilly!" I heard a cheerful voice exclaim. I turned my head to Harry's grinning face which soon dropped as my appearance registered in his brain. "Are you okay?" he reached out his hand placing it gently on my arm. I nodded softly not really wanting to engage in a conversation right now. "I can tell there's something up talk to me," he pleaded stating intensely at me.

I sighed turning to face him " It's not really my business to spread im just having trouble with a relationship right now," I explained to him hoping he would give it up.

"Is it Timothée," he asked in too loud of a voice.

My head shot to his my eyes widening hoping to send the message to quiet down. He mouthed the word sorry. "yeah I guess," I replied "I don't want to talk about it right now," I told him.

"I get that," he gave me a sweet smile before turning to the teacher who began speaking. And the rest of my day proceeded on like that.

A/N so the picture above is how I perceive Romilly in my head but of course you can picture her how you want. hope you enjoyed pls vote and comment :) ily!