vingt cinq

I sat perched on Naomi's bed as she rummaged through her closet desperately trying to find something to wear. "I don't know what to do," I moaned to her "I hate that I want to just forgive him for everything and dive headfirst into another relationship with him, but I can't be hurt again." I sighed in exasperation.

"Well," she began "You should talk to him and try to set boundaries and explain how you feel, I think hiding away from him is pointless if you know you desire him don't allow yourself that because you're scared," she finished staring at the dress in her hand. "This is the one."

"That's actually good advice," I leaned back on the bad processing what she had just said.

"Of course it is," she laughed softly jumping on the bed next to me and engulfing me in a tight hug. "I just want you to feel happier, you deserve it." she looked at me seriously.

"Same to you," I said holding her tighter.

"So are you coming," she asked me starting to sit up again. Naomi had wanted me to attend a party with her since I hadn't in a while. It made me feel uneasy but I would be with her so I felt better about it.

I groaned "I guess anything for you." I stood up making my way to her closet and picking out a black dress and knee-high high heeled boots. "Can I wear these?" I asked her.

"Yes you would look so good," She said excitedly clapping her hands her smile spread from ear to ear.

"Okay," I said quickly changing into the outfit and then Naomi insisted on doing my makeup. Then we made our way to the party.

About 20 minutes in Naomi made her way to the dance floor and I found myself on a couch. Dancing usually wasn't my thing only when I was really feeling myself and tonight was not one of those nights. So I decided to check my phone

Timothée: wyd?

Romi: I'm at a party Naomi practically forced me to attend wbu?

Timothée:  where if u don't mind me coming i'm so bored

Romi: 12095 mapleglaze drive

Timothée: okie be there soon

I smiled locking my phone I had now lost sight of Naomi so I stood up walking to look for her to find her dancing with a guy she looked happy so I returned to my seat on the couch sighing contently. about 20 minutes later I felt a light push on my shoulder and felt Timothée sit down next to me.

"Hey," he smiled at me widely.

"Hi timothée," I rolled my eyes not being able to hold back a smile.

"How have you been haven't talked to you in a while," he said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes.

"I think we should talk," I told him.

"We are," he replied with a nervous laugh.

"Timothée i'm being serious I think it's necessary if we're going to be friends again," I told him and his fell.

"Okay," he nodded "right now," he asked confusion evident in his stare.

"No somewhere quieter," I explained to him.

"Alright tomorrow morning we could go for coffee," he suggested.

"Or we could leave right now and go get milkshakes, I would really like a milkshake right now," I said.

"Okay lets go," he said with a soft smile.

‧͙⁺˚*  ☽༓⁺‧͙

We arrived at the small retro diner it was around midnight by now and I had told Naomi I was leaving her she just dismissed me with a wave of her hand. I sat across from Timothée tapping my fingers gently on the table and he hummed along to the song playing as we waited for our shakes to arrive. I had ordered strawberry and he ordered vanilla. I sighed in content as the waiter dropped them off at our table timothée immediately started slurping his down. I giggled softly taking a sip of mine.

"Sooo," I dragged the word out twiddling with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry for lying Romi I really am I know it was wrong but you made me so happy I knew if I told you I would have lost you sooner. Call me selfish," he said holding my eyes.

"I know," I sighed "It was just so hard the past month or so has been so draining and I know you obviously had it worse but pain is pain, I want you to know as well how proud I am." I told him grasping his slender hand.

"Thank you it was hard, really hard, and I wish that I could just erase that chapter of my life.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch," I blurt out "I know I was over dramatic it just scares me, drugs and all that I don't want to end up like my parents ever," I said looking down.

"Your, not a bitch and if you hadn't pushed me I know I wouldn't have gone to rehab," he said placing his pointer finger under my chin and lifting my head level to his.

"I miss you so much," I said my voice cracking as I fought my hardest to hold back the tears especially since I was pretty sure the waiters were watching us.

"Friends?" he asked hope in his green eyes.

"Friends," I smiled as he reached out his hand and I shook it.