4

Darrion Roman White
1 month later

"Since we can't see air do you think fish can see water?"

There was complete silence. Tezz says some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

We was at one of the trap houses at a round table counting money. We did this every 2 months, then we split it 3 ways.

"Awl, so yall niggas don't hear me? Ets cool watch this though." Cortezz spoke.

It's not good to condone the  stupidity he brings so I never say anything... well I never really say anything any other time it's just moment's like this I keep quite on purpose.

Usually Avery would be right with him, saying some stupid shit. He was being quit today.  I looked over and seen a nervous, worried looking Avery.

"You straight Avery?" I spoke.

"YOU SPEAKING TO THIS NIGGA BUT NOT ME!"
"YOO IM TELLING GRANNY, I FEEL MAD VIOLATED!" Cortezz yelled.

Cortezz grabbed the money he was counting and went to the couch then crossed his arms and straight faced us.

"I don't have time for your foolishness today. Avery wassup?"

He took a deep breath and tilted his head back.

"She's pregnant."

"Ouuuuu nigga Kells gonna kill you." Tezz teased.

"Nigga I ain't cheat. Kells preagnat you fucking dweeb."

I've always knew who Kells and Myah was but I actually never met them until now. In the summer when the girls would come here from Detroit Avery would always brag about kells. Since they been messing with each other but never really made it offical for some years now, I see no problem in this situation.

The girls went to the Bahamas for Myah's birthday. They probably down there having a fucking field day about this.

"How you feeling blood?" I spoke.

"I'm excited for the most part but I just don't want my child to see me as another thug I want better for them. I don't want them around this."

"I feel you."

After that we was quite. We decided to wrap up early and leave. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I was in my car listening to Glokknine 10 percent thinking about Myah. She's the only thing that's been on my mind lately. That's a good and bad thing. Good because I finally found somebody I can stand and I thought my mean ass would be sinlge forever. Dont get me wrong i have no problem getting pussy. It was just relationship wise But bad because I don't need any distractions my main focus is this money. Plus if something ever happens in the drug business other people will look at her as a weak spot. They'll try to hurt her to get to me.

Myah she's just different. She's beautiful inside and out. She carries herself good and she's very independent, even though that shit gets on my nerves. I think I even might love her. But that shit ready to go right out the window cause I texted her this morning and have yet to receive a reply.

She really thinks it's a game like I won't make a pop up to the Bahamas.

I pulled up to my house, the first thing I did was turn on the game. Cowboys vs. Eagles. I live in a 5 bedroom 3 in a half bath by myself. My neighborhood is still in the making so I don't have neighbor's yet which I don't have a problem with since I don't like people.

As I started to roll a blunt I got an incoming call from Myah.

"Why the fuck ain't you text me back?" I said as I put some bass in my voice.