9

Darrion
4 weeks later

"Nigga put ya balls in ya motherfucking chest, man the fuck up and kill the bitch!" Avery yelled.

"Hurry up!" The girls spoke.

There was a spider as big as Ari's head on the living room floor. Everyone was over my house due to Myah missing Kells and the rest just followed.

The girls was on the couch screaming while Avery, Cortezz, and I was attempting to kill this big ass spider. I don't know about them niggas but I ain't fucking with. Neither was Avery so we sent Tezz to kill it.

"C'mon Tezz stop being a bitch and step on it." I spoke calmly.

"Y'all niggas kill whole humans but can't kill a fucking spider." Ari yelled.

"You come and do it then." Tezz spat back.

Ari smacked her lips and stayed quite.

I got tired of the fussing so I grabbed some bowls and plates and started throwing them at the spider. Around my 5th bowl I hit it.

I cleaned up the mess I made and watched as everyone conversant with each other.

"Have yall thought off any names?" Myah asked.

"I like the name Aiden but Avery's bitch was likes the name Kahlil." Kells replied.

"My child's name will be Kahlil Amir Stone.... with me and my bitch ass." Avery said.

Everyone laughed while Kells had a stale look on her face. They better stop messing with her. Pregnat hormones are no joke. She'll fuck around and shoot him while eating a cookie.

Kells was due next month so a bad argument could make her water break.

I don't know what I would do if I accidentally got Myah pregnant. I absolutely do not want kids. Plus I don't like sharing Myah and a child would get all her attention. My nephew Kahlil will be enough.

Myah

Seeing Kells preagnat made me want to have a baby of my own. But im just not ready im going to have to wait. In the mean time Im going to spoil my god baby to death.

It was around 8 o'clock and everyone was hungry.

"What y'all niggas got to eat?" Tezz said as he raided the kitchen.

This I actually did not know. I've been staying with Darrion for a month now and everyday he has cooked. The only time I've actually been in the kitchen was when I washed dishes or to get a snack out the cabinet.

"Ouuu sissy fix me this." Tezz cried.

I got up to go to the kitchen to see what he was talking about. He pulled out shrimp, pizza, and chicken. You would think Tezz is high all the time by the way that he eats.

"Tezz these don't even go together."

"I didn't ask if it went together I asked if you could cook it for me."

"So your gonna eat a chicken shrimp pizza?" Actually now that I said it out loud it sounded good.

He gave me a duh look and I just rolled my eyes.

"Pull out the rest of the ingredients and I'll start."

Once he pulled out everything and went back into the living room, I washed off the meat and started seasoning.

I noticed Darrion come in and sit at the island. He didn't say a word. He just sat there and stared. At this point it was normal and I didn't even care.

Darrion

Literally all the simple things that Myah does turn me on. If I would of known her cooking would turn me on this much she would of been cooking everyday for the past month.

I just watched as she cooked. I loved her curves, the way I could read her like a book, the way her skin felt, her eyes. I loved her Perfections and imperfections.

I got up and gave Myah a hug from behind. I sucked on her ear and kissed down her neck.

"The food smells good baby." I said

"Stop Darrion I'm cooking."

I pressed her body closer to mine so she could feel how hard I was. I watched as she gasped and turned red.

"Mamas come take care of this for me."

"I'm cooking."

"Your about to put it in the oven anyways."

"There are people here."

"Baby that's why they created quickies, their quick for that exact reason."

I turned her around and pulled her closer to give her a sloppy kiss.

"Okay... But quick I don't want the food to burn."

I threw her over my shoulder in excitement and ran up the steps. This is not how I pictured our first time having sex but hey.... shit happens.

I remembered her telling me she only had sex one other time. So I was gonna take it slow but if the quickie doesn't turn out quick then they just gonna have to order some food.

I placed her on the bed as I kissed her neck. I admired all her curves with my hands. She started to take off her clothes and I joined her.

I grabbed a condom from the near by night stand and put it on. I looked into her big brown eyes that was full of lust.

Slowly I slid into her entrance as I listen to her hiss in pain. I gave her slow but deep strokes until she adjusted to my size.

My baby had a waterfall. I speed up listening to her moans. We just started and I was already about to but.

"Romen!" As she screamed my name she placed her hand on my chest trying to push me away.

I grabbed both her hands and placed them above her head.

"Stop running away." I stated.

Lord knows I wanted to bust but I wasn't going out like no bitch.

Soon she came and I joined her. We did good on timing. It was only 9 minutes.

I got up to clean myself up and to bring her a warm wash cloth. I cleaned her up and got myself dressed.

I rushed downstairs to get the food out the oven.

"Y'all niggas come eat!" I yelled.

Of course Ttezz was the first one in here.

"Niggas start talking and be mad disrespectful."

I ignored the comment and fixed Myah's and I plate.

I went back into the bedroom and noticed my baby was sleep. Not for too long though because we're going for round two.