19

Darrion
A week later
(Short chapter)

I laid and bed and reviewed my life. I have a beautiful daughter that means the world to me, A sexy ass soon to be wife that's carrying my seed, My granny is doing better and that's all I could ever ask for.

I watched Myah as she laid on my chest as she slept. Honestly this was too good to be true.

I don't deserve this.

I would of never thought I would have this life growing up. When I was little my future looked dark and lonely.

"Daddy." I heard coming from the door way... I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even notice the door open.

"Yes Santana?"

"Can I lay with you? The monster came out of the closet again?"

Her imagination is wild.

I waved for her to get in the bed. But as soon as Santana got in the bed Myah woke up.

"Good morning mommy." Santana said with her bright smile.

"Good morning mommy's baby."

You can't help but to love the bond that they have.

"Good morning sexy." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"Good morning love."

I sat in bed with Santana while Myah went to go do her morning hygiene and cook breakfast.

"Daddy can I have a new room?"

"What wrong with the one you have now?"

"The monster scares me."

" Baby there is no monster. And if there is one daddy will kill it okay?"

"Okay.... come on let's go kill it."

"YALL COME EAT!" Myah yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Let's eat then we can kill it. Deal?"

She jumped of the bed and and yelled deal while running down the steps. I followed her down the steps trying to make sure my big headed baby didn't fall.

"What are you yelling deal for?"

I tried to give Santana a look to tell her not to say anything but she wasn't paying me any mind.

"Daddy said we can kill the monster in my room after we eat."

If  looks could kill I would be laid out on the floor.

Surprisingly she didn't even say anything. Which meant I would be hearing her mouth later.

Breakfast was silent. Santana made an mess as usual. I offered to clean the dishes to get on Myahs good side.

"Okay done! Come on let's go." Santana tried to push me out the kitchen and up to her room.

I just played along . I checked under the bed and her bathroom. When I checked her closet I noticed something was off.

Her shoe boxes that was on the floor looked like they been crushed. Almost like somebody was sitting on them. And all her clothes was pushed to one side of the closet.

"Santana Takius white you know better than to be playing in your closet. Your momma gonna best ya ass when she see this." I exclaim.

" it wasn't me."

" Ight quit the act. Put everything back the way it was. If it's not by the time I get back ima beat ya ass. Do you understand me?"

Tears started to roll down her face. "Yea." She said lowly.

I jogged down the steps to see what Myah was up to.

"What you doing love?" I spoke all I got silence.

I look over the couch and she's knocked out. Ever since she's been pregnant all she wants to do is sleep and eat yogurt.

My granny told me that's a sign of it being a girl. I literally got on my knees and prayed cause lord knows I can't be in the house with a bunch of girls. I just want a son.

As I sat on the couch she started to move in her sleep.

"Baby my stomach hurts." Myah whinnied.

" I know baby it will get better I promise."

"Do you hear that? It sound like somebody yelling." She asked.

"Yea. Baby girl probably just turned on a tv or something."

BOOM!

"Yo what the fuck was that?!" Myah jumped up.

All of a sudden I heard Santana crying. My inner track star came out of me.

When I seen Santana my blood started boiling.

Santana was screaming on the floor while there was a big ass hole in the wall.

I was seeing red again. And why the fuck was this nigga in my house? How the fuck did he get in?

I grabbed the gun I kept in the hallway.

"No! Wait Darrion not in front of Santana!" Myah screamed.

At this point fuck all that. This nigga had the nerve to come in my house. And throw my child into a wall. He had another thing coming.