12

Darrion Roman White
Sunday
7am

I'm not the type of person to beat around the bush when it comes to telling them something, so today was as good as any other to tell Myah about Santana.

Plus I have to go shopping for her room and clothes ASAP and I have no idea how to shop for a 3 year old.

Im up moving guns from around the house down the basement. I don't want Santana to find one and accidentally shoot herself.

When I was done I was in a rush to get in the shower and get dressed. Yesterday I noticed Santana doesn't like being by herself. I also notice she fliches when I reach for her.

It irritates me to think somebody was putting they hands on an innocent child.

After I did my hygiene and got dressed and I woke up Santana. I didn't feel comfortable changing her into so more clothes i so just put on of my sweatshirts on her until we got to Myahs.

I made her brush her teeth and I attempted to do her hair. It looked better then what It did before so I think I did a good job.

"Takius you hungry?" I said using her middle name.

"No." I could tell she was lying.

"Takius you don't have to lie, there's plenty of food you can eat."

She slowly noded yes.

I tickled her on the way to the car. I was just going to get Waffle House because I knew Myah's greedy ass was going to be hungry too. She didn't have a car seat yet so she just sat in lap the whole way.

On the 45 minute ride to get to Myah's, Takius fell asleep. I grabbed her first and unlocked the door with my key so I could place her in the guest room while I went back for the food.

I walked upstairs to get Myah up so we could talk.

"Myah baby get up." I said placing light kisses on her face.

Myah Ma'kari James

"Stop." I whined.

"Get up and come eat, we gotta have a serious talk."

"Sleep. It's the action in which the body is at rest.... go away." He laughed at my comment.

"Myah 10 minutes." He said as he walked back down the steps.

I mentally rolled my eyes. I tried going back to sleep but it sounded like somebody was crying.

"Darrion I know ya bitch ass ain't crying."

I stood up and followed the noise.

I peaked in my guest room. I was highly alert.

It was a toddler crying in the bed.

My heart immediately started to melt.

"Awn tink tink what is the matter?" I sat on the bed next to her. I noticed she had on one of Darrions sweatshirts so I wasn't as alert anymore.

She was so beautiful. Her big brown eyes gave me life.

She reached for me so I could pick her up.

I rocked her until she stopped crying.

"Baby what's your name?" I asked.

"Santana Takius White." A familiar voice spoke.

I turned around to see Darrion standing in the doorway.

"How long was you standing there? "

"Long enough to know I wanna marry you."

I blushed as I  watched as Darrion took Santana from me and told me to come eat.

Over breakfast Darrion told me everything about the situation. I was surprised to be honest. Darrion doesn't even like little kids looking at him for too long so him taking in Santana says a lot.

"Darrion what's going on with the top of her head?"

He just gave me a stupid look.

After we was done eating I gave Santana a bath and did her hair. I had Darrion run to the closes store and grab her something to wear just for now.

***

We was at the mall shopping for Santana. All of her room shopping was done now we were shopping for clothes. I could do this all day. Everything just looked so cute. I was carrying Santana while Darrion was carrying bags behind me.

"Myah I'm going to put these bags in the car and come back." He gave me a kiss on the cheeck and left.

I was looking at all black 12's for Santana. I looked at her and my poor tink looked sleepy.

I sat her down to stand while I was getting ready to pay.

Before I even pulled my card out my wallet was snatched out of my hand.

"What I say about spending money?" This nigga thinks he's the fucking bank.

"I can pay for it."

"I know you can but that's not the point. You don't have to spend money when your with me." Darrion said while paying.

"So what happens when you run out of money?"

"Girl I have enough money to take care of my kids, grandkids, and my grandids kids."

We decided it was time to go. We got everything she needed and more.

On our way out Santana started going crazy. She was kicking and screaming her heart out.

"Tink what's wrong?"

"No! No! Bad man!" She screamed.

Darrion

My chest felt heavy. I was seeing red again. How the fuck is this man still alive? What the fuck did he do to Santana for her to call him bad man?

"My favorite niece and nephew.”

Myah stepped in front of me before I could do anything. Her touch calmed me down.

"Not in front of Santana." She exclaimed.

"Santana you coming home with me." He reached for her.

"Bitch no the fuck she's not." I pushed him making him fall. My voice echoed throughout the mall.

I just started at him trying to get up with hate in my eyes. All the shit he done put me and my momma through and he's tryna pull some shit like this.

"Illegal or not she's coming home with me one way or another."

I gave Myah the keys to my Audi and told her to go to the car. She finally listened to me and left.

"Legally she mine papers and all. You got some nerve. All the shit you put me through. Id kill you right now if there wasn't too many witnesses."

"Do you remember you do some illegal shit? And uncle Bryron has his ways. She'll be mine before the month is over with."

I wanted to walk away before I did something I would regret. But I just couldn't something was telling me to put a bullet in his head.

"Now you know your mom-" before he could even finish that sentence my fist connected with his face.

"Hush stop your going to kill him." Tezz and Avery attempted to pull me off of him. Myah must of called them.

"Think smart. Witnesses equals jail time." Tezz spoke only loud enough for me to hear.

I got off of him and rushed to Averys truck. I texted Myah to tell her to leave. I had blood all over me and I didn't want them to see me like this.