18

Darrion
3 months later 8 am

I finally moved all of my things over to Myahs house. We officially moved in together. Santana already has everything she needs over here so there was no need to take any of her stuff. I have no idea what I'm going to do with an empty house. I think I might sell it I'm not sure yet.

Tezz decided he wanted to build a house next to the girls. His house will be to the left of ours. Him and Ari worked it out but you can tell Ari lost all trust for Tezz.

Myah has all the symptoms of being pregnant but she refuses to take a test. And honestly it's nerve racking.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Santana running into our bedroom and jumping on the bed.

"DADDY!"

"Yes, my hyper child."

"Can me, Khalil and Lion have ice cream?"

Only my child wants ice cream at 8 in the morning. I forgot all about Khalil being here. I was watching him for Avery and Kells so they could have some time to themselves. He's now going on one years old and the little nigga is huge. He's going to be tall as hell just like his damn daddy.

"Yea but we gonna take mommy to the doctors first okay? But don't tell her it's a secret." I said putting my finger to my mouth.

"Why? Is momma sick?"

"No but she gotta go get a check up."

"Okay." She said as she ran to get her shoes.

I went to the living room where Myah was watching tv.

"Baby come on, get dressed."

"Where are we going?" She said half sleep.

"The kids want ice cream."

"You spoil them."

"Okay... and? don't act like your not spoiled by me too." We shared a laugh.

~Doctors office~

Myah had a pissed off look on her face. I've been begging her to take a test and since she didn't want to take one I brought her here. I wanted to laugh because she's cute when she mad. She didn't say a word once we pulled up. She didn't even ask why we was here.

"Myah James." The Doctor called out.

We followed here back into a room Santana was on my phone while Khalil was sleep in his car seat.

The doctor explained what's was going to happen then she exited the room to grab something.

"You not going to talk?" I asked.

"I dislike you so much." She straight faced me.

"I love you more tink." I knew I was pissing her off even more.

30 minutes had went by and like I said she's pregnant. I wanted to jump out of my seat from how excited I was but I knew Myah still had a little attitude.

Once we finished our check up she told us to come back next month on the 12th. Myah was the first one in the car.

"What's the problem?" I asked because now her attitude was getting irritating.

"Leave me alone."

I laughed.... she don't know I'm crazy.

"Myah fix your attitude before I fix it for you."

"Daddy we get ice cream now?" Santana said half sleep.

"Yes, baby put your seat belt on."

~2 hour later~

Myahs mood was lightening up ever since she got some food. I don't know why I didn't think of that first before I took her to the doctor.

Khalil and Santana was in the backseat with ice cream all over their faces. When I take Kahlil home I already know I'm gong to hear Kells mouth. She always says I let him get on a sugar high before I drop him off.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." She laughed. " you don't have to ask every 10 minutes."

She was right but the thing was I didn't even notice I was doing it. I think I'm just anxious.

When we pulled up to the house. We walked Kahlil over to Kells house.

Santana and Kahlil calmed down a little bit from their sugar rush.

Kells took one look at Kahlil and gave me a look of disappointment.

"Really? Every single time you take him I get a hyper ass child back."

"Hyper? This is an improvement. Little nigga just did a backhand spring in the back of my truck."

I decided to be nice and calm Kahlil down and put him to bed for Kells. Only because I know Avery in the back room knocked out.

By the time Kahlil was in bed Santana and Myah was on the couch knocked out too. Kells said she take Santana for the night while I carried Myah next door.

"Can we go shopping for the baby tomorrow?" She asked.

"We don't know the gender."

"But we can still pick out a crib and start getting its room together."

"Okay, anything for you love."