21

Darrion Roman White

I'm currently freaking the fuck out. My feelings are everywhere. My head is not on right. I honestly think I'm having a panic attack. But of course my face didn't show it.

Myahs water just broke. I was upset because I didn't want to bring another child into a broken home but happy because finally my son is coming. I've been waiting too damn long for him to get here.

"Come on." I said nonchalantly. Motioning her to get in the car.

"Kells!" She screamed.

Kells came running from out out the house.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" She spazzed.

"I ain't do shit! Her water broke." I explained. I was getting annoyed.

"Call bubba." Myah whined. At this point she was crying and her breathing was getting heavy.

"Myah come on we have to go to the hospital." I spoke.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Myah honey Quanny is not going to get here in time you have to get in the car with Darrion that baby is coming." Kells said sounding like somebody's momma.

This is about to be a long ass day.

Myah was finally compromising and was struggling to stand up and walk to the car. So I thought it would be a good idea to pick her up and carry her to the car right? No, she spazzed out on me.

"Put me down damn it!"

At this point I don't know if it's her hormones or what but I was over it already. So I walked in front of her to open her door and waited patiently for her to get in.

When she finally reached the car, I ran over to my side and headed to the hospital.

I read somewhere that your had to time contractions and right now they were 13 minutes apart. That meant it would be a while until my son got here.

"How are you feeling?" I asking trying to lighten the mood.

"Darrion shut the fuck up and drive stupid bitch."

I laughed ... yea she definitely got me fucked up.

It's just her hormones I said to myself to keep from spazzing on her .

"DARRION WATCH THE FUCK OUT! DAMN IT YOU CANT DO SHIT RIGHT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She screamed when another car cut in front of me.

I pulled over to the side of the road cause I be damned if she keeps talking to me like this.

"What is your problem?" I question staying as calm as possible.

" YOUR MY PROBLEM , YOU-"

" I'll tell you what Myah I will kill all of us if you don't take that damn tone out your voice . Do you understand me ?" I cut her off mid sentence.

All of a sudden tears started flowing from her eyes.

" Your my problem. Your anger gets the best of you and when your mad you don't care about the people around you. IM RAISING SANTANA BY MYSELF! and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to raise my son by myself too. Don't you realize you scared my fucking child? She isn't the same ! I don't even want you around my son ! And I'm angry because I love you and it's clear your not going to change. Darrion I love you more than I love myself most days but I have to do what's best from them. MY KIDS!"

This wave of emotions came over me. All the anger I've been holding in just came out. I started crying.

Myah

Seeing Darrion cry made me cry even more now we're sitting on the side of the road crying while I'm about to go into labor.

Ain't this some shit.

" Look at me." He turned my head towards him with his index finger.

" I'm going to fix this . I promise . Don't ever think your alone, I will always be with you. I want to do better for you and my kids. I just need time . I promise to better myself." He held out his pinky waiting for me to lock with it .

I know I'm going to regret this.

I locked my pinky with his and we was on our way to the hospital once again.

Once we arrived I was rushed into a room where a nurse asked if I wanted a natural birth .

I quickly said no because my contractions were horrible I could only imagine the pain I was going to feel if I gave a natural birth.

We sat in a room for hours , nurses ran in and out. Darrion was as quit as a mouse. As usual he was staring at me. I held my hand out waiting for him to lock with.

He got up from the chair and got in the bed with me.

"I love you." He spoke

"I love you more."

" forever and always ?"

" Forever and always." I confirmed.

" Have you thought of any names?"

" you know what whatever you think of while your signing the birth certificate I'm fine with."

" are you sure?"

" yea go ahead."

21 hours later

Darius DeShawn White was born.

7 pounds 2 ounces.

He had beautiful brown skin and light grey eyes. He looked just like his daddy.

" Thank you." Darrion said with tears in his eyes.

He was holding Darius and all I could do was lay there in awe. Moments like these I cherish cause lord knows I don't get many of them. When it was time for skin to skin contact it was almost like he didn't wanna give him up.

After about 15 minutes the gang came in.

Everything felt whole again.

I let Santana hold Darius and I balled my eyes out . Over the course of 10 months Santana has been threw so much and I just wanna give her the world .

Soon Darrion took Santana out the room. Santana didn't flinch or cry so I didn't worry about it as much . But my I knew better then that Santana was scared out of her mind and I knew it I was just waiting on her to scream.