chapter 14

YOU: When can I see you again?

You leaned back on the couch and waited for Jin to reply.

Seconds later you were startled by a knock on your door. Looking at the security camera you confirmed what your heart already knew, it was Jin.

You opened the door and he looked at you and shrugged. " I could not force myself to leave. So...is this a good time?"

Eyes never leaving his,  you nodded and stepped aside. Out of habit he hung up his coat and slipped off his shoes. Turning to catch your glance he apologized.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I should have waited. This just...this still feels like home to me," he said.

"Oh Jin.....I want it to be home. I have missed you being here." You stood with your arms hugging your waist. Both of you were unsure what to do next.

Jin reached for your hand and held it to his heart. You could feel the beat racing as you drew nearer to him.

"I want to do this right," he said" I will follow your lead."

You looked into his beautiful face and were reminded once again how kind and gentle he was, how sweet his love was and how safe he made you feel at one time. You wanted that back. You wanted to find your way back to that place.

You put your free hand to Jin's face. He closed his eyes and leaned into your touch. You traced his brow and his long eyelashes. He sighed as your fingers slid down his nose. His eyes flew open as your finger gently lingered on his mouth. He kissed it and it was your turn to sigh. You withdrew your hand and he protested, seeking your touch again.

You whispered to him " Let's take it slow. Let's start again."

At his nod you raised your hands to his face and standing on tiptoe, you placed your lips on his in a sweet, gentle kiss. He followed with tender kisses of his own.

After several minutes he bent and taking you in his arms he walked to the couch and sat down with you on his lap. You continued to kiss and explore each other.

Time slipped away as you kissed and caressed, remembering each other's bodies. You put your hands around Jin's neck and he groaned as your hands began to tug in his hair.

"I have missed you so much," he said.

Your response was another deep kiss.

Jin laid back in the pillows pulling you with him until you were laying across his chest and his lap. You sighed at the warmth of his body and the strength of his arms.

One hand was on your waist and the other fell to your skirt,  gathering and touching the soft fabric.

His hand reached to touch your knee under the hem. He sighed as he felt the warmth of your leg. He felt you begin to tense and slowed his kisses. His hand did not move further and finally you began to relax again.

Jin pulled back from you and drew a shuddering breath. Sitting up he put both hands around your waist and said,

"I need to be excused for a minute. I'll be right back. And please don't take this the wrong way or be hurt.....but while I'm gone will you please change clothes?"

At your puzzled look he raised a hand to the collar of your jacket and slipped his hand down the front of it. He  continued down to gather a handful of the skirt to expose more of your legs, gently brushing your body and causing you to tremble.

"This dress is killing me. You look so sweet and innocent in it. I am having a very hard time keeping my hands were they should be...so, just....please, " he explained.

You were so thankful he was being true to his word to take things slow. You nodded and kissed him.

Standing up, he put his arm around your waist as you walked toward the back of the house. Both of you were thinking of the times you had done just this very thing on the way to bed to make love, to sleep entangled with each other.

He stopped in front of the bathroom door and he pulled you in for a series of hard, deep kisses that left you breathless.

As he went in and closed the door you went into your room.  You quickly threw on old sweats and a tee shirt, drew your hair into a ponytail and went back to wait for him on the couch. You settled into the deep cushions and sat cross legged, waiting for him to return.

When he rounded the corner and saw you, he cursed out loud and said,

"Damn it!, I don't think that helped at all " and crossed to join you on the couch.