chapter 22

The next morning you were awakened by Jin's voice arguing on the phone.  He said he was not going into the agency today and the person on the line evidently told him he was needed back immediately.  Jin's frustrated sigh alerted you that he had lost that argument.

He returned to the bed to find you awake.  He smiled and crawled back into the bed, pulling you in his arms. 

“I have to go back," he said, rubbing your back as he spoke.

“I know," you answered “ I have to go to work too".

He frowned and kissed your forehead.
“Help me get ready?” he asked.

You gave him an eager kiss in response. You slipped your big sleep shirt on and padded to the  kitchen to make coffee as Jin headed to the bathroom.

Filling him a steaming mug to kickstart his day, you headed to the bathroom and knocked on the door.  Jin  opened the door for you and took your breath away.  He was standing at the sink  bare-chested, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a small towel in his hand and a puzzled look on his face. 

“Do you have a razor I can use?” he asked.

You went to stand in front of him and opened a cabinet and reached in for a razor and your shaving cream.

Jin got a good view of your ass as you reached in the cabinet and the hem of your sleep shirt rose precariously high.  He swallowed hard and tried not to get distracted.  He failed as you turned to face him and ended up pressing into his groin as you turned and into his chest as you stopped. 

You smiled and handed Jin the things  he needed.  You were just happy to be here with him doing every day things.

Jin looked down at you and groaned. How could you move him so deeply with just a simple smile?  He bent to kiss you and on a whim put his hands under your arms and lifted you onto the counter.

A little too late he remembered another night he had brought you here and declared the counter height “just right". Once again he gave thanks for finding his way back here.

Shaking the can of shaving cream, he stepped in between your knees.

“Will you shave me?”  he asked.

You looked at him in surprise. “You don’t shave yourself?” you asked.

“Sometimes, ” Jin responded.

“Sometimes?  Then who does it if you don’t?  Wait…..do  stylists shave you?” he did not respond right away.

“So that means yes!" you said.

“Wait…does that mean Min Hau shaves you?”  agitation was starting to show in your voice.

“No!” he answered quickly. “ She is no longer allowed to style me.”

“Good!" you answered, giving him a dirty look.

He coaxed you out of your mood with a kiss.

“Here. I'll teach you to shave me so you can do it," he reasoned.

Jin took the can of shaving cream and lathered his face.  Smelling the foam, he looked at you. “BlackBerry?” he asked.  You just shrugged your shoulders.

Jin leaned closer to you, looking over your shoulder in the mirror.  He began to explain about the angle of the blade and the grain of his skin.  Honestly you were too mesmerized to be paying much attention. 

You were taken by the dark stubble scattered across his face and the smooth swipe of the blade removing it.  Without thinking you raised your fingers to touch the smooth strip of skin revealed by the blade.

Jin's eyes shifted from the mirror to your face.  He could tell you were fascinated.  You leaned closer and closer to him with each swipe of his blade. 

His eyes fell to your mouth as it twisted and opened, mimicking him as he maneuvered around the delicate areas of his face.  Your tongue darted in and out of the corner of your mouth as you watched.

As Jin finished you scooted closer to the edge of the counter.  You reached and took the hand towel.  You placed one hand on Jin's chest and with the other you began to wipe traces of shaving cream away.

Jin groaned as you worked.  After a few touches he was convinced you were so absorbed in your work that you had no idea what you were doing to him.