chapter 19

Jin bent his head to kiss you again. Long slow kisses made your heartbeat soar and your body arch to meet his.

Jin's hands roamed your body, teasing your breasts through the silk. You could feel his hard length moving against you. You sighed in frustration at the restriction of your tight skirt.

Jin was feeling the same frustration as he tried to touch you, tried to get closer to you. He ran his hands up and down your thighs, cupping you through the fabric. You moaned as you felt his fingers so close to you.

Jin sat up and looking down at you, placed his hands on your knees and began to slide the skirt up to your waist.

" I love the way you look in this. You are just too tempting, but right now it is just in my way." he whispered.

You moaned as you watched his face as he revealed your legs, your thighs and then the goal he had been seeking.

He stopped as he had the skirt bunched up around your waist. He drew a ragged breath seeing you still dressed in your work clothes, reaching and panting for him, shifting your hips, needing him.

He touched you through your panties and groaned to feel how aroused you were. He moved to slip his fingers into tease you but you grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Jin....oohhh..Baby.....I am so close already. I want the first time to be with you, around you.... Please......" you whispered.

JIn dropped his head and took a deep breath. Looking back at you he leaned to kiss you. " I am trying... I am trying to make this right." He cursed." I am so hard and I want you so badly. I want ...... I need......this time to be perfect."

You wrapped your legs around him and drew him close to you "No Jin.....please.... let go....... stop thinking. This is not for me.......This is us..... this .........I can't wait any longer... just feel...........just please, I need you to fill me..... please" you panted as you fumbled with his belt and pulled down his zipper.

Those words set Jin free. You both were now moving on pure need. He grabbed your panties and pulled so hard on them that he ripped them. He tugged them away from you. You gasped as you heard the fabric tear and lifted yourself up to get closer to him.

Pushing his pants down and settling in the cradle of your body, he slowly pressed his tip to your entrance. He was holding his breath to steady himself, to keep from plunging into you.

You were crying and writhing under him, holding on to his arms, eyes begging for him to compete you.

Eyes on your face Jin slowly slid into you. He watched your eyes widen and your mouth open as you moaned and whimpered, seeking what only he could give. It was his turn to gasp as he felt how wet you were, then how tightly you fit around him.

Being one with you could not compare to even his most vivid dreams. He dropped his head to yours and just rested, reveling in the feeling of being so tightly sheathed in you. He reached to kiss you, tongue and lips teasing and tasting.

"Oh .... So..... good........oh ................please Jin...............please ............... move........... oh..........please stroke me," you begged.

Jin lost control at that and began to move in you. As soon as he did all thoughts of how he planned to love you fled. His body took over and was seeking pleasure for both of you.

Each thrust he made was met by your body rising to meet him. Both of you were communicating your needs and pleasure through hot roaming hands and low moans. Rapidly your bodies found the perfect dance to stroke and tease the tender places in both of you. The thrusts grew faster and harder.

Jin drew your hands above your head and laced his fingers with yours. He took your mouth in a hard kiss and thrust his tongue in time with his hips. Your bodies were connected in every way and soon grew frantic in the rhythm. Climax coiled deep within you.

Jin felt your body tense and your hands grip him tighter. He thrust harder until he felt you begin to shake. He pressed as deeply as he could and you broke away from his kiss to groan his name as you shattered around him, deep rhythmic compressions pulling him ever deeper into you.

As Jin watched your release he allowed himself to fall apart with you. He slowly thrust through your climax until you began to clench around him. At that he lost himself completely and spilled hot and hard into you, over and over again. He gasped as he felt himself throb into you again.

Once empty, he fell into your arms.