chapter 17

True to his word, Jin stepped out of his car as you pulled up. He went to the trunk and grabbed a big box of groceries.

You took advantage of him having his hands full and you grabbed his face and gave him a surprise kiss. You both laughed as you went inside, shedding coats and shoes.

Jin headed straight to the bar to put down his load. When he turned around he stood and stared at you.

"What? What is wrong?" you asked, looking down at your work suit.

Jin just shook his head and came to kiss you. " I have been....umm....let's say "interested" in your work clothes since I saw you in your office," he mummered as he walked to you.

He stood close to you and put his hands on the back of your head and gave you a long hard kiss.

Finally drawing back he blew out a breath and said " I think I need to start dinner."

You stood next to him to help. You teased each other as you prepped the meal. Jin laughed and scolded you when you tried to cut the vegetables and ended up with chunks of all different sizes.

Jin started a dish in the oven and turned the stove on to bring a huge pot of water to boil.

He came and put his arms around you to show you how he wanted the vegetables done. You giggled up at him as he patiently instructed you. You ended up leaning back into his arms and looking into his face as he was talking. When he realized you were not paying attention, he sighed and looked down into your face. You both froze and held your breath.

With aching slowness Jin bent his head to kiss you. He turned you in his arms and cradled you. Soft, slow kisses took your breath away.

Jin raised his head and looked at you. Putting his hand to your throat, he kissed you and asked in a husky voice "may I do something I have dreamed about since I saw you wearing this in your office?"

As he spoke his hand fell to caress the bow at your neck. You had no idea what he wanted to do but you thought you might die if he stopped right now.

You nodded at him and his fingers found the end of the bow and slowly began to pull it undone.

Your eyes remained fixed on his beautiful face. He was mesmerized by the slow unveiling of your flesh as the silk unfurled.

As the base of your throat appeared, he groaned and bent to kiss the tender spot. You lengthened your neck to give him better access. You grabbed his shoulders to hold yourself steady. The slightest touch of his lips had you trembling.

His hands dropped to the first button of the blouse and paused there. Again meeting your eyes and silently seeking your permission. His agonizing pace was creating tension low within you. Your breath was already coming in short moans.

Jin bent his dark head to taste you. He groaned and savored the feel of your sweet skin on his lips. He wanted to make every second last.

He had spent countless nights longing to do this to you, to feel you quiver in his arms. He felt like he was in the middle of an erotic dream and his fear was that he would wake up any second, hard and alone.

Jin became aware of your breathing and pulled back to look at you.

"Jin....please ......don't..." you whispered.

"I understand," he interrupted.

He immediately stopped and began to pull away from you, muttering " I am so sorry," and trying to steady himself.

"Noooo..." almost beyond words, you grabbed his hair and pulled him close, raining kisses all over his face.

"Please ....dont.....stop...." you panted.

Jin smiled a wicked smile and kissed you hard before nuzzling his way down your neck.

Returning his hands to your blouse, he slipped open the second button, and pealed away the fabric and repeated the slow kiss.

At your moan he moved to the third button. His breath hitched as he remembered pressing countless kisses into the spot he was revealing.

The spot just beneath your collarbone had always been the sweetest to him. He had no idea why it moved him so, but he suddenly had to see, had to touch it.

Jin drew the silk away and bent his head to taste. He stopped as he saw the mark on your flesh, turning you to see better in the light. He stopped and stared, unsure what he was seeing.

You felt Jin withdrawing from you, missed the warmth of his body and the heat of his lips. You lifted your head to look at him, his beautiful face marred by a frown.

What was going on? Then it hit you. The tattoo.

"Jin, what's wrong?" you whispered, an edge of panic creeping into your voice.

He took his finger and gently traced the butterfly then leaned to tenderly kiss it.

"What is this?" he asked, his finger continuing to stroke the spot.

"Jin. It's....are you mad?" you asked.

He looked into your eyes and smiled.

He kissed you and said "Tell me".