chapter 15

Jin sat down as you stretched your legs out on the couch. He leaned in for a slow , soft kiss. Sighing he shifted next to you on the couch, pulling you down in the cushions.

Jin turned his body into your arms and rested his head on your shoulder. You encircled his broad shoulders and held him tight. He kissed your neck then settled into you.

"Please, just hold me. I have wanted this for so long. I missed you so much. In all the whole world, this is the only hope I have for peace and rest," He whispered.

Blinking back tears, you shifted until he was comfortable in your arms. You hummed and stroked his hair, kissing his temple now and again. You felt Jin relax into you. He soon began to talk. He shared about things that had happened on tour, you filled him in on the things you had done at work. You rested into each others for hours.

As the night deepened you moved to pull away from him.

He lifted himself up to look into your face.

"Jin, I think you need to...." You began.

He moved to stand" I'm sorry...I understand. You are right. I probably need to go," He rambled.

You silenced him with a kiss.

"No I think you need to set an alarm, " you said.

He kissed you, a hard hungry kiss, and said "The agency will call".

Settling in again, he pulled you into him and spooned with you on the couch. You drifted off to sleep almost immediately and for the first time in over a year you dreamed sweet dreams of each other.

Jin was right in that the agency called him very early the next morning. He needed to leave right away, but he was so reluctant to let you go.

Kissing you, then kissing you again, and one more time, he promised to call as soon as he got his schedule.

You watched as he hurried to his car, standing in the door until he was completely out of sight. With a deep sense of contentment you got ready and headed off to work as well.

The next two weeks found you stealing whatever time you could to spend together. Jin picked you up and took you to an afternoon matinee. You snuck in and sat in the back row. You ended up making out like teenagers and giggling until the lights went up. You had late brunches and early dinners and made it work.

By the beginning of third week you were tired of going out and stealing an hour or two at a time. You wanted to spend a quiet evening at home.

Jin actually had a break and readily agreed to a night in. He showed up at your door with a huge pizza and soju. A picnic on the floor was the perfect meal. You ate and laughed and lounged against each other until touches turned into caresses.

Jin's text tone sounded and he groaned. There was an issue with production and he would have to return immediately and work throughout the night. He looked at you with a sigh and said "I am so sorry."

Jin stood and took you into his arms. He looked into your face, tucking a stray hair behind your ear. His long fingers traced your eyebrows, brushed your lashes and feathered to your mouth.

The air changed and you felt the world narrow to his arms. He bent his head, but did not kiss you. He leaned in, breathing you in. You longed for his kiss.

He smiled and so very slowly took your mouth. The kiss began gentle, then he began to nibble on your lower lip. His tongue teased, seeking entrance. As his kiss deepened he drew you closer to him. Your bodies were molded together, fitting into each other. Both of you were reeling in touches and kisses remembered.

Jin's hands began to roam over your body, touching gently your throat, the edge of your neckline.

Your hands set free as well. You clutched his shoulders then moved your hands down his hard chest and across his toned stomach. Months of touring had made him leaner and harder.

You pressed as closely as you could to him and felt his hard length pressing into you. He drew back and leaned his forehead to yours. Both of you were struggling to catch your breath.

Jin cursed "I don't want to leave you like this, but I have to," he groaned.

"Jim. I am so sorry. I feel like I am sending you away frustrated. I hate that. I never wanted to...." You started.

Jin stopped you with a gentle kiss." None of that. I want you. Simple. I have wanted you since the moment I first saw you. My body knows what it is like to love you and all those memories are sweet torture. God! I ache for you, I always have. But there should be no guilt in this. We are making our way back to each other. This is not frustration, it is anticipation. We can't force it, can't plan it and can't overthink it. Whatever you need to trust me again, I want to give you. One random, spontaneous night it will be right and we will melt together without reservation. There will be no second guesses, no regrets. That is worth waiting for. Yes?" he bent to look you in the eyes, to reassure you.

You nodded yes to him and with one more kiss he left.