chapter 20

You held onto him with all your strength, willing to never let him go again. You both took several minutes to calm your breathing.

Once he could breath again Jin rolled away, taking you with him , pulling you on top of him. He kissed you while gently unzipping your skirt.

He tugged at it and you sat to straddle him, pulling it over your head. You leaned down to kiss him, unbuttoning his shirt and running your hands down his chest and stomach.

Jin looked at your face as you pulled back from his kiss. He watched as you unbuttoned his shirt and drew it away. He saw the pleasure and hunger in your eyes as you touched his chest and his stomach. Almost impossibly, he felt desire kindle in him immediately.

He watched as you took your pleasure in him, touching and rubbing him. You leaned down to kiss his throat and he moaned in response. Encouraged, you ran your hands over his chest, lightly caressing his nipples. Finding the mid line of his body you ran your finger all the way from his throat to his pubic bone. You loved to feel him shift and moan beneath you.

You leaned down to kiss him again and moved so that you could pull his pants down his legs and off. You kissed your way back up his thighs and straddled him again and began to tease your hips in a circle.

You sat back up and quirked your brow into a challenge?

'Damn Woman!! You are going to kill me," he responded with a laugh. Moving your hands away from him he said "Let's see what we can do."

Jin reached to slowly unbutton the remaining buttons on your blouse. Reaching the last one he pulled it open and off your shoulders. He groaned at the sight of your full breasts covered in simple white satin. He reached and touched your nipples, already hard from your body's response to him .

He rolled both in his fingers as he watched your face. He reached for you and brought you forward enough that the could grasp one between his lips, sucking and licking through the fabric.

As he watched you twist and moan at his kiss, he reached behind you and unhooked your bra and slipped it off. He drew away and pushed you upright so that he could see your breasts. He cupped them in his hands and squeezed and held them while watching the pleasure on your face.

He moved to take the other in his mouth, this time with no fabric barrier to his clever tongue. His fingers played with the other as his mouth nipped and sucked. The pleasure was torture. You pressed your hips down onto him and began to grind in time with his tongue .

You felt him continue to harden and lengthen against you. You shifted until his erection was growing right between your cleft, brushing and stroking your sensitive nub with every twitch.

Jin sat up, holding you to his chest, adjusting you in his lap. He moved to kiss you. He held you tightly to his chest and breathed in your ear.

" I love you so much. I have never stopped loving you, dreaming about holding you, moving inside you. Thank you. Thank you for loving me in the dark time when our future was so uncertain. NO matter who I am with or where I am... I am alone without you," Jin whispered in your ear.

You shuddered at his words. You leaned down to kiss him, teasing and tasting his plump lips.

Jin groaned and put his hands beneath your arms and raised you up on your knees. He moved so that he was teasing your entrance with the tip of his erection. Dropping his hands to your hips, he guided you down onto him at the same time he thrust his tongue in to tangle with yours.

You gasped to feel his slow glide coupled with the silken stroke of his tongue. You adjusted to the fullness of him fully seated into you.

Raising on your knees you gave a series of slow bobs up and down him, swirling your hips as you pressed down onto him. Jin watched as you learned how your bodies fit, how you could bounce on him and control your speed and depth. You soon were riding him, moaning with pleasure at every stroke.

Jin watched you, eyes fixed on your face, soaking in your pleasure until your hips stuttered then began a more urgent rhythm.

Jin's body responded immediately to the new tempo. His hands settled on your hips and he directed your thrusts to meet his, moving your hips in a circular pattern, moving them in time to the primal need building in you both.

He felt you break and come apart around him. As you stilled one arm grasped your waist and the other supported your shoulder and head as he swung his body around, trapping your aching body beneath his.