chapter 23

You had settled on the edge of the counter and opened your legs wide to allow Jin room to stand between them.

Your hand on his chest drew him nearer and nearer to you until he was nestled right again you.  You were moving your mouth and tongue in ways that were making him crazy.  The final straw was when you leaned your breasts into his chest wearing nothing but the thin white sleep shirt.

He had been hard since he stepped between your legs but you had not noticed. Jin decided it was time that you paid closer attention to what you were doing.

He stepped deeper into you, pressing his hard length into you. Jin placed his hands on your hips, but still you concentrated on the lingering shaving cream.  It took a couple of minutes for you to become aware that Jin had stepped so close into you.

He finally rolled against you hard and deep and groaned into your ear “Damn it baby! Are you doing this on purpose?”

Looking into Jin's eyes you could see they were dark with desire.  Then felt him harden further into you. As you felt him pressing into you, your mouth fell into a surprised “oh". 

Jin cradled the  back of your head in his hand and pressed you into a deep kiss.  Your hands fell to his waist to pull him closer to you.

To this day the two of you still argue about whether the towel around his waist slipped off or you ripped it off.  Either way he was soon naked, pressed against your center, and eager to take advantage of the situation.

Jin took his time kissing you, gently moving against your body in time with his kisses.  Soon he felt your arousal covering his hard length, easing his stroke against your sensitive center. 

You groaned into his mouth and he raised his head.

He looked into your face as he positioned himself at your entrance.
“I want to see you " he said, watching your face as he slowly entered you. 

Jin watched as your eyes widened and the flush of your body stained your face rosey.

“You are so beautiful,” he said, pausing to take you in. 

You body was already trying to move against his, but he held your hips steady.  He drew back and the next thrust was harder and deeper than the last. You cried out his name and grabbed onto his arms.

Jin bent to kiss your neck and nipped and licked his way to his spot.  He raised his fingers to trace the butterfly, then kissed and licked it.  He experimented with a tiny bite.  Hearing your gasp he looked up to see if it was ok.

Looking down you could see his body moving into you. You could also see  his dark head bent down biting and sucking the place on your body that was marked forever as his.

The feeling of him stroking you and the stimulation of seeing him take your body pushed you to the brink.

You wrapped your legs around him and arched back, thrusting your breasts into his chest and allowing him to indulge in your body.

Jin felt your breath speed up and looked to see you. He was undone at the sight of his body sliding into yours, your knees wide and your back arched against his arm, your eyes filled with passion and love.

You were offering him everything and he was going to seize your offering and never let go.

At this Jin began to move harder into you.  You threw your arms around his neck and pulled his hair, playing and caressing him.

He dropped his hands to the sweet heat of you and moved his thumb in concert with his strokes.  Months of training and dance had him moving his hips at an insane pace and rhythm. You began to cry out his name with every stroke.

Jin was holding onto his release by the thinnest thread.  You calling his name and pulling his hair had him racing to completion.  He felt your body begin to shake and tense.  With a loud moan you threw your head back and began to clench around him. 

Jin looked up to see you in climax, catching the reflection in the mirror. He could see his body still thrusting into yours, causing both of you to move and moan with each stroke.  He saw your face contorted in release, eyes closed, mouth rounded, opening and closing in soundless praise.

Then he caught his own reflection.  Body moving fluidly into you, hair tossed by the restless work of your hands, face flushed, neck corded and eyes blown with passion.  Looking back to see you staring with love and lust at that very image , he buried himself deep into you and released everything he had – both from his body and his heart.

He reached behind you to rest his hands on the counter and slumped his head onto your shoulder.  You sat up straighter and wrapped your hands around his shoulders.  You held him swaying in your arms for long
moments. 

Finally he shuddered and drew away from you.  You felt empty without him.  You kissed tenderly, holding him close.
Jin stood wordlessly in your embrace, breathing you in, branding these minutes in his memory forever.