Chapter 2

Selina's POVSelina walks down and old alley in the city of Gotham

Selina's POV
Selina walks down and old alley in the city of Gotham. Getting ready on what to say to Bruce when she goes and sees him. She was planning on going soon as it was already dark. She walks down the alley and into the street. She sees all the rich people eating in the restaurants. She has never been to one and she never will. She keeps walking until she bumps into someone.
"Sorry" she hears them say. She turn and see Jim Gordon.
"Selina" he says.
"You know you can't take me somewhere now that I'm 18" she says.
"I know. It's good to see you... what are you doing walking around" he says.
"You know clearing my head" she says.
"Well it's good to see you" he says.
"You too" she says giving a small wave and walking off.

Selina wanders and ends up at the gates of Wayne manor. She breaths in before climbing over the fence and sneaking around the property before getting to Bruce's studies window. She stops for a second in a tree and takes a minute to think. She gets out from her crouch position a little before she sees the windows opening. She hides in the trees careful not to make to much noise of movement. She moves her head a little and sees Bruce standing at the window. She sees him breathe out.
"Selina" he calls. Her heart flutters a little knowing he was calling her. How he wanted her to be there. After a few minutes he stops calling and leaves the window but leaves it open.
She moves over to the window and looks in a little. She see that the room is empty. She walks in and enters the room.
The fire is lit and the warmth fills her body. She sees books and paper lying everywhere. She sighs the feeling of comfort and remembrance fill her body. She smiles a little. She walks over to the couch and sees a book lying at the place where she had once sat. A place where she and Bruce kissed. One of their few. She removes the book and places it on the coffee table. She sighs and turns and walks over to leave. It was to much for her.
"Selina" she hears someone say behind her. She turns and sees Bruce standing there in shock.
"You know if you keep your mouth open you'll catch flies" she says. Bruce closes his mouth.
"What are you doing here" he asks coming closer to her.
"I was strolling in the area and I heard you calling" she says. He looks at her with a smile on his face.
"So where have you been" he asks.
"You know around" she says. He steps closer to her and takes her hand.
"I've missed you" he says.
"Yeah I have you wrapped around my pinkie" she says before running out of the window and jumps down and reaches the ground and runs away leaving Bruce Wayne to stand there in shock.