Chapter 3

Bruce's POVBruce sits in his office

Bruce's POV
Bruce sits in his office. Last night Selina visited his and just left and he doesn't know if she will come back. Is he going to see her again? He sits and his desk sipping on a glass of water just staring at the window hoping she will come through again.
"Master Bruce" he hears a British voice say. He looks up and sees his Friend.
"We have training to do" he says. I nod my head.
"Ummm Yeah I'll be down in a minute" I said.
"I see miss Kyle was here last night" he says. I lift my head in shock.
"How did you know" I stutter.
"I heard you talking" he says.
"Well she was here but the question is. Is she going to come back" I say leaning more into my chair.
"If she really cares for you she will come back" he tells me.
"I know" I say.
"Why don't we skip training today and you just relax" he says.
"Sure" I say.
"Ok well I will be in the kitchen if you need me you know where I am" he says.
"Thanks Alfred" I say with a smile. He smiles at me and walks out. I turn back to my book and read it but only for a second as I am interrupted by a voice.
"You know you should stop underestimating me" I hear a female voice say. My head snaps up and I see Selina standing in front of me.
"Well maybe if you didn't leave for so long last time he wouldn't" I say.
"Well that was different" she says walking over to the couch and lies down on it.
"How is it different" I ask standing up and walking over to her.
"Because it was Bruce ok don't push it or I will leave" she says.
"So your going to use that as a threat" I say.
"We all know why I left last time I'm not afraid to do it again" she says. I look at her for a second then sigh.
"Can we just hang out like normal friends for once and not argue" I asks her.
"Fine So What do normal friends do" she asks.
"We could watch a movie" I say.
"What kinda movie" she asks sitting up.
"Any movie just as long as we enjoy it come on"I say walking out of the room. We walk down the halls until we get to the tv room. Selina walks in behind me and I hear her say "oh my god".
"You can pick any movie you want I'll get the food" I say walking over to the shelf of candy and grab some popcorn from the popcorn maker.
I walk over and see Selina put the disk in and come and sits next to me. I pass her a box of popcorn and I see the menu of the movie IT come on.
"IT" I ask confused of why she chose it.
"It looked scary and I wanted to see little Bruce Wayne get scared and what is this" she asks picking up a piece of popcorn.
"It's popcorn" I tell her. She shrugs her shoulder and puts a bit in her mouth. I see her eyes widen.
"Oh my god this is the best thing I have very tasted" she says putting more into her mouth. I laugh A little bit at her before getting the remote and starting the movie.

Halfway through the movie Selina falls asleep with her head on my shoulder. She had finished the popcorn within the first 5 minutes of the movie. I place my head slightly on her head as she sleeps. Throughout the last 20 minutes of the movie my eyes start to droop and as the credits come on I fall asleep with my head on Selina.