Chapter 6

Selina's POV Me and Bruce walk for a while

Selina's POV
Me and Bruce walk for a while. Walking past street people trying to keep warm.
After a decent amount of time we reach the bottom of the bridge. I look over at Bruce.
"I'm going first you follow my every move to make sure you don't die" I tell him stepping on the first step.
Me and Bruce spend the next hour climbing up the bridge.
"Bruce you alright" I ask.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be" he says.
"Well your not much of a climber" I tell him.
"Well yes but this is thrilling" he says. I laugh to myself a little. We reach the top and the view is breathtaking.
I sit down and look at the moon. I'm not one for moments like these. I feel weak but I love it. I hear Bruce sit down next to me. We sit there. No words just us breathing in and out.
"Selina thank you for doing this I really missed moments like these" he says. I laugh.
"No problem kid" I say hitting him in the arm a bit.
"Is it true that people come up here and kiss" he asks. I laugh to myself.
"No. No one in Gotham is brave enough to climb up here. I just wanted to mess with you" I tell him. He shakes his head.

Me and Bruce sit there for the next hour just talking about random things.
"We should really get going it's just after 3. If we go now you should be back by half 4" I tell him. He nods and we climb down the bridge.

Me and Bruce walk through window of the office. I walk in first and go and lie down on the couch. I hear Bruce close the window.
"You know I'm not using the front door to leave" I tell him.
"I know I'm only closing them because your staying" he says. I turn to him.
"What" I ask him. He turns .
"Come on Selina you know I would never let you go out at this time just stay" he says sitting down next to me. I give him a angry look.
"Come on your tired you know it don't give me that look. Even though you look adorable" he says. I feel my cheeks heat up.
"Did I just make Selina Kyle blush" he teases. I push him a little.
"Stop" I tell him. He laughs. He looks me in the eyes and my heart flutters.
" I missed you" he tells me.
"I know" I tell him with a smile. He has a smirk on his face and don't get me wrong it is hot.

Me and Bruce's faces get closer and closer together before our lips meet. I gasp a little before melting into him. He places his hands on my hips. My arms go around his neck like a magnet. He leans into me a little and we both go down in the couch. He lies on top of me. My legs either side of him. He trails his lips down to my jaw before going to my neck.
"Bruce" I gasp. He smirks. He gets up and looks at me. He smirks at me. I smirk back at him. He gets up and puts his hand out to me. I take it and he lifts me off the couch. I look at him before kissing him again. We put our arms around each other again.
"We should take this to my room we are to close to Alfred room" he says between kisses. I nod before he puts his hands on my ass and lift me up. I wrap my legs around his torso. Me and him walk slowly to his bedroom.
We get there and he opens the door. He looks me in the eye befor enclosing the door and slamming me against the door. He puts his lips on my sweet spot on my neck and sucks.
"Bruce" I moan. He pulls us off the door and place me on the bed. I pull off my jacket and throw it across the room. He smirks at me before kissing me again.
As we kiss I put my hands at the bottom of his shirt and tug and them. He pulls away for a second and pull off his shirt. I smirk at him. He grabs my top and pull it over my head. I put my hand on his neck before he kisses me again. We move up on the bed a bit.
He starts trailing kisses down my body. Past my boobs and down to my stomach. I put my hands in his hair as I breathe out in pleasure.
He pulls down my bottoms leaving me in my underwear. He kisses around the edge of my underwear.
"Your such a tease" I mutter putting hands down to his bottoms and pull them off.
We both grind up against each other. Moans filling the air. His hand goes down behind my back and he unclips my bra. He takes it off my and throws it across the room. I smile and him before kissing him. He moves down to my underwear and kisses my legs before grabbing my underwear and throwing them away. He look at me in the eye before I move my hands down to his underwear and take them off. I kiss him.
"Are you sure" he asks. I smile at him and nod.
"Never been so sure in my life" I tell him.
I feel him go down to my entrance. He looks at me before I feel it enter. I close my eyes in pleasure. We sit there for a minute before he starts to move.
As he does the pleasure intensifies. He moves in and out and all I want to do I scream his name.
After only a minute or two I hit my climax.
"Bruce" I scream before he quickly cover my mouth. I moan and let myself go. He puts his face in the crook of my neck and I feel him let out a loud groan. I breathe in and out deeply. My body drained. Covered in sweat. Bruce still lies on top of my and I put my hands in his wet hair. I turn my head and see the sun rising. I smile. Bruce moves his head and looks at me in the eye. I kiss him and turn my face and he turns his and we look at the sun rising.