Chapter 7

Selina's POV Selina wakes up and moves her head a little before she realises that her head is on someone's chest

Selina's POV
Selina wakes up and moves her head a little before she realises that her head is on someone's chest. She looks up to see Bruce sleeping soundly. Memories of what happen fill her head of what happened last night. She turns and looks at the clock. 10:30. She had only had a few hours sleep but she was to happy to care.
She feels Bruce move a little underneath her as they where tangled together under the sheets. She sees his eyes open and look down at her. He smiles and her before kissing her forehead.
"Morning" he says to her.
"Morning" she says snuggling up into his chest more. They sit there in silence for a few more minutes before one of them speaks.
"Did last night... mean anything to you" Bruce asks. She looks and his before moving her head off of his chest and uses one elbow to lean on and look at him.
"More than you know" she says looking at him in the eye. He smirks at her before kissing her on the lips. She kisses back. He flips them over. Startling Selina she squeals before laughing. They both laugh before connecting their lips and kissing again. They kiss for a few minute before they are interrupted.
"Master Bruce" they hear someone say knocking on the door. They both shoot up and look at the door.
"Get your stuff and hide in the bathroom" Bruce whispers to her. Selina gets up and grabs her clothes the same for Bruce but goes to his closet and pulls out some of his pjs.
"Yes Alfred" he asks.
"Breakfast will be done in a few minutes" he says.
"Thank you" he says.
"Will Miss Kyle be joining us or is she not here" he asks.
"I will see if she comes back" he says.
"Ok then... come down when you are ready" he says. He hears alfred walk away. He turns his head and sees Selina with her head around the corner of the bathroom.
"How does he know I'm here" she asks. Bruce shrugs. She puts on clothes.
"Selina" Bruce says.
"What" she asks. He steps closer to her.
"What is this" he says looking her in the eye.
"What do you want this to be" she asks.
"Well I want us to be together" he says. "As in a couple" he says. She chuckles.
"Then there's your answer " she says putting her hand on his cheek.
"Wait really" he asks in shock.
"Really" she says smiling at him. He smirks at her and kisses her.
"You need to shower" she says.
"You do to" he says at her. She gives him a cheeky look before walking towards the bathroom.
"You coming" she says looking at him. He smirks before walking over to her and taking her hand and walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

After a good 15 minutes of letting the water run down their bodies as they made out. They both walk down to the kitchen and see Alfred.
"Master Bruce What took you so long" Alfred asks.
"I was waiting in the study to see if Selina would come" he says.
"Ahh I see. It's good to see you again miss Kyle" Alfred says.
"Thank you Alfred" Selina says sitting down.
"Master Bruce Detective Gordon says that he needs you down at the station for something" Alfred tells Bruce.
"I'll be down there soon then can you please call him and tell him that" Bruce asks.
"Yes Master B i'll also go and get the car ready" Alfred says leaving the room. I look at Bruce and smirk.
"What you staring at" he asks.
"Just at how hot you are" I tell him. He chuckles before kissing me. We pull away and he smiles at me.
"Well I better go. You can stay if you want" he says.
"I think I'lol go back to the city and see Tabitha" I tell him.
"Ok well then I will see you later" he says kissing me before leaving.
I finish my breakfast and leave the manor.