Chapter 29

Selina's POVSelina looks at it in shock

Selina's POV
Selina looks at it in shock. This can't be happing again. She puts it away and sighs. She walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed. She looks at the clock.
Bruce has been gone for 3 hours. She has decided to go out and find him. She puts on some clothes and walks down to the kitchen.
"Alfred can you look after Damien I have to go and find Bruce" she says.
"Ok Miss Kyle" he says. She takes the car keys and walks out to the car and drives to the sirens club.

She walks into the club and looks around she can't see him. She walks down to Barbras office. She knocks and the door opens.
"Selina What are you doing here" Barbra says.
"Have you seen bruce tonight he did he was coming here and now he hasn't come home" Selina says.
"No I haven't but come on we'll have a look" Barbra says. They walk into the club and walk through the sea of people trying to find him.
Selina gets into a bit of a clearing and what she saw broke her heart.
She sees Bruce kissing Silver St Cloud.
"Selina" Barbra says before she sees Bruce and Silver. Selina runs out of the club and drives home.

Barbra walks up to bruce in anger. She pulls him away from Silver.
"What are you doing" she shouts.
"I'm having fun" he slurs.
"Your drunk and your kissing this girl and your fiancé saw and has run out the club crying and your doing nothing" she says.
"What do you mean Selina saw" he says.
"She came looking for you and now you have messed up by kissing her. I thought you cared about her. But it must have all been a trick" Barbra says.
"I care for her" Bruce says running out of the club. He gets into the car not caring if he was drunk and drives back home.

He gets to the house and sees Tabitha putting stuff into the car. He runs past her and gets into the house and sees suit cases by the door. He sees Selina walking down the stairs with bag on one shoulder and Damien in her other.
"Selina I didn't mean to kiss Silver it was a mistake. I was drunk" he cries. Selina walks past him. She walks over and gives Tabitha the bag.
"Selina please" he cries. Selina grabs a bag and walks out the the car and put it in.
"Selina please I love you" he says. Selina straps Damien into the car seat.
"I love you" he says. Selina closes the door.
"No you don't bruce. You said that you would never let her break us apart that she couldn't break us apart. And then you go and let her get into your head and seduce you. I thought you loved me. But I guess it was all a lie" she says. She walks to the other side of the car.
"Selina please" Bruce cries following after her. She opens the door and gets in. Bruce puts his hand on the door to stop her from closing the door.
"Selina please I love you" he says.
"And I love you. But you clearly don't love me" she says moving his hand and closing the door. The car starts and it drives away.
He falls the the floor and cries.