Chapter 36

Selina's POVIt has been 6 months since Selina left and she is now 7 minutes pregnant with the twins

Selina's POV
It has been 6 months since Selina left and she is now 7 minutes pregnant with the twins. She has decided not to know the genders of the babies until they are born as it was fun to go old wise tails to pass time. Damien has loved to lie his head on my stomach. Through out time it has got easier but at the same time it has got harder. Lee has been coming every month and telling her what is going on in Gotham.
Selina is sitting watching tv with Damien when the door bell rings. Selina gets up which makes phantom move and sit next to Damien. Selina grabs her whip from beside the door she opens the door and sees Alfred. She puts her arm down.
"Alfred" she says. He smiles at her. She drops her whip and hugs him. She cries into his shoulder.
"Why are you here" she asks pulling away.
"Are you going to ask me this now you have to explain this to me" he says point down at her stomach.
"How do I explain this. Me and Bruce had sex. Got me pregnant and now I am carrying his kids" she says.
"Kids" he says in shock.
"I'm pregnant with twins Alfred" she says. His mouth fall open.
"Twins" he says. She nods. He laughs and hugs her.
"I'm so proud of you" he says.
"Thanks... But now you have to answer my question. Why are you here" she asks.
"He's bad he keeps drinking. He's gone out every night since you left and has drunk himself drunk as a skunk and comes back with a giant hangover. I have tried Selina trust me I have tried but he won't listen" he says.
"He needs to realise that him doing this is not going to bring you back" he says.
"Does he know where I am" I ask.
"He doesn't have a clue" he says.
I nod.
"Do you have anyone checking on him".
"I have told detective Gordon where we are just in case something happens. He'll make sure that Bruce doesn't find us ok we will tell him when you are ready" he says. I nod.
"Well let's get your room ready" I say getting up.

Later that night we are all sitting having dinner when then door bell goes off. I walk to the door and see Jim and Harvey.
"Jim, Harvey" I ask in confusion.

"It's Bruce he's been in a car crash".

————————————————
This is the end of book 1B