Book 1C chapter 37

Selina's POV
I sit in the car while Alfred drives us to the hospital. The car drive is silent. I look in the mirror and see that Damien is asleep. I sigh as I hold back tears.
"He is going to be alright miss Kyle" he says. I just look out of the window.

We arrive at the hospital. I slowly get out of the car and go to the back and get Damien. I see Tabitha and Barbra pull up behind us. I grab Damien and walk up the stairs to the hospital. Alfred walks up to the desk.
"Are you related to Mr Wayne in anyway" I hear the receptionist say.
"I'm his legal guardian and this is his fiancé" he say pointing at me.
"I will get his doctor to come and talk to you" she says. Alfred nods and me and him go and sit down.

"Alfred, Selina" we turn and see Jim. I pass Damien to Tabitha. I get up and walk over to him.
"What happened" I ask.
"The detective who's working on the case said that when they found Bruce he had crashed into a tree" he says. I gasp and cover my mouth and sob. Alfred puts his arm around me.
"Do you know anything else" Alfred asks.
"That's all I got the hospital won't give Information to anyone but the family of the patient" he says. I cry into Alfreds shoulder more.
"I'm sorry" he says walking away.
Alfred hugs me and gets me to sit down.
"I'm going to go and get her some water" Barbra says getting up.
"You need to stay hydrated Miss Kyle we need to keep the babies healthy" he says. I nod and cry.
"Mr Pennyworth" we turn and see a doctor.
Alfred and me stand up.
"Yes" Alfred says.
"I am Mr Wayne's doctor. Mr Wayne came in from a car crash. Further tests show that he was extremely intoxicated. He has many broken bones and had some bleeding in the brain which we took him to surgery and we where able to stop it. The only thing is now we don't know when he is going to wake up" he says. I fall down and Alfred holds me.
"Can someone get a wheel chair" the doctor shouts. A nurse comes with a wheel chair. Tabitha and Alfred help her into the wheel chair.
"Tabitha you go with her I'll stay here in case I get news on Bruce" Alfred says. Tabitha nods and follows the nurses.