Chapter 43

Selina's POV
Selina sits in her pink overall. She sits looking at Richard and Timothy. It had been a month since they where born and she can't believe how far they have come. Lee was pretty positive that they where going to be able to leave the hospital when they were meant to be 37 weeks. Selina was discharged from the hospital a few days after she talked to Bruce the first time but she pretty much lived on the couch of Bruce's room as she would only leave to see the twins. Alfred would bring her food and clothes and she was able to shower in the hospital showers. She didn't want to miss anything. If anything happened she had to be there. If Bruce woke up she needed to make sure she was there when he woke. She was scared that if she wasn't there when he did that he would hate her.
Selina looks at them with a smile on her face. Lee walks in and walks over to her.
"Today is a very exciting day" she says. Selina looks at her confused.
"Today is the day where you get to hold them" she says. Selina eyes go wide.
"Really" she says tears going down her face.
"Really" she says. Since the twins have been born she hasn't been allowed to hold them as they where so fragile. It was agonising but the wait was over.
"Thank you" she says hugging lee. Lee chuckles.
"I know how hard it is for you not to be able to hold your babies but you do now" she says pulling away from the hug.
"Ok let me get Timothy" she says. She pulls down the plastic bit where the arm hold is.
"Ok I am going to attach this oxygen tank to the end on his breathing tube so he can still breathe" she says. She puts it on the end and then turns to me.
"Ok" she says putting the tank next to the chair and hands me Timothy. Tears go to my eyes as I hold him. She smiles at me. 
"They should be able to come out of the hospital next month" she says.i smirk at her.
I hold Richard and they are both one of the best moments in my life.
—————————————————
I don't know if this was medically correct but go with it.