Chapter 13

Bruce's POV
Bruce comes back from a long day at the GCPD. He walks into the study and sits in the seats.
"Long day at the police department today Master Bruce" Alfred says.
"Yes alfred" he replies.
"Master B what is that on your desk" Alfred asks. Bruce looks over at the desk and gets up and goes over. He sees it from Selina.
"It's from Selina" he says. He opens it and reads the first few line before his eyes start to water.
"Master B what's the matter read it for gods sake" he says.
" Dear Bruce
Right now you are probably wondering why i am writing you a letter. Why I can't just talk to you I person like any other normal couple would do. Bruce I love you and I always will always want to be close to you. But the problem that is occurring will put you life in danger and I love you to much for that to happen. You are probably thinking what I'm keeping from you.
Bruce I'm pregnant. I found out just after I bumped into Silver St Cloud. She told me I was street trash, a slut, she pretty much implied that I was a prostitute and she is right. I am allow life street trash. If people found out that you impregnated street trash then your going to be killed.
I want to be able to live with you but I know that can never be. I love you bruce Wayne. I always have and always will. Maybe we will see each other in another lifetime but for now this is goodbye.
I will always love you
Always,
Selina
Bruce opens the other envelope and pulls out the pregnancy test. He cries. Alfred hugs him.
"We are going to find her Master. We'll find her" he says.
After minutes of crying Bruce look at the letter. He turns it over and sees something written on the back
"To find me you have to go to the club".
"Alfred" I said showing him.
"What the bloody hell does that mean. Their are hundreds and hundreds of clubs how are we going to find which one she is talking about" Alfred says. I think for a minute.
"I've got it let's go" I said running out of the study.
I'm coming Selina