Chapter 26

Bruce's POV
I was sitting in my office at my desk sorting out stuff for Selinas 20th birthday. I had to make sure it was perfect. A perfect birthday for a perfect women. I go through some venues when Alfred comes in.
"Master Bruce you have a guest" he says.
"Bring then in" I tell him. He moves and a blond haired girl came in.
"Silver" I ask in confusion and disgust.
"What are you doing here" I ask.
"I was here to congratulate you on your engagement" she says.
" Yeah well your 6 months to late on that" I say.
"Bruce I know I have done some horrible things and said bad things but can't we move forward they say if you don't forgive you can't move forward" she says.
"How would you feel to be called street trash a slut. Being told that you are sleeping with a 50 year old man even though your not. How would you feel to be told that the father of your child does love you or the child. Think about that silver you said all of that to selina. She left me because of that and I had to go and find her because you made her doubt my love for her. It took me a while for her to realise I love her. You don't know how much you have hurt her. And by you hurting her you hurt me. So think about that and leave" I say.
She puts her head down and then walks out. I shake my head and put my head on my hands. I see Selina walk in with a disgust face.
"What is she doing here" she asks.
"She came to congratulate us on the engagement. Tried to get me to forgive her but I told her the truth that she is a monster and I made her leave" I say. Selina walks over to me and sits on my lap. She looks me in the eyes.
"Thank you" she says.
"I would do anything for you and she is just one of those people who wants to break us apart. But she can't because we are unbreakable" I say. She smiles and kisses me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. She pulls back and rest her head on mine.
"I love you" she says.
"I love you to".