Chapter 38

Alfred's POV
Alfred sits in the waiting room with Jim waiting for news on Bruce. Jim is holding Damien in his arms as he sleep.
"Do you think they will let us in soon" Alfred says.
"I don't know it could take a while" Jim says. Lee walks into the hospital and see Jim and Alfred.
"Jim, Alfred" she says walking over to them. Jim hands Damien to Alfred and stands up.
"Lee what are you doing here" he asks.
"I heard about Bruce is he alright" she asks.
"He got out of surgery we are waiting for them to let us in" Jim says.
"Wheres Selina" she asks.
"She fainted the doctors had to go run some tests" Alfred says.
"What... ok I'm going to see her I can get in as I've been with her during her pregnancy" she says waking to the receptionist.

Selina's POV
Selina wakes up. She feels something on her arm. She looks and sees its an IV.
"Where am I" she mutters.
"Hey kitkat it's ok your fine you just fainted" she says.
"Where's Damien".
"He's with Alfred ok they are waiting on news with Bruce" Tabitha says.
"Are the babies ok" she asks.
"They're Fine ok just got a little distressed that's all they are fine the doctors just want to keep you in over night to check"Tabitha says.
"I need Damien" she says.
"I'll get him ok" Barbra says getting up and leaving the room.
"Is there any news on Bruce" Selina asks.
"They said that he was out of surgery and Jim and Alfred are waiting for them to let them see him" she says.
"I need to see him. I need to tell him I'm sorry" she says.
"Selina the doctors said that it's not a good idea for you to see him yet as your putting the babies in destress" she says. Selina starts to cry.
"I did this to him if I didn't leave and I would have stayed and worked things out with him and been more understanding this wouldn't have happened" Selina sobs.
"Selina it's not your fault" Tabitha says hugging her.
"None of this is anyone's fault ok. He is going to be ok you hear me" Tabitha says. Selina nods.
They hear a knock at the door. They turn and see Lee.
"Lee What are you doing here" Selina says sitting up.
"I heard what happened and I knew I had to get over here and then Alfred told me that you fainted. I have been with you through this pregnancy and I'm going until both of your babies are born and healthy" she says.
"Thank you Lee for everything"Selina says.
"Selina you are like a daughter to me. I love you and I'm so happy to meet the little babies" she said.
"Thank you" Selina says.