Chapter 11

Selinas POV
I look at her with wide eyes. I can't be pregnant. Me and Bruce have only done it a few times and my periods are irregular I can't be.
"Tabitha I can't be pregnant I have never had a solid cycle" I tell her.
"Yes But Selina answer these questions since you have been with Bruce have you two had sex" she asks.
"Yes" I tell her.
"Did you use protection".
"No".
"Have you been throwing up most mornings".
"Yes".
"Been happy one minute and then sad or another emotion the next".
"Yes".
"Been craving weird foods".
"Yes".
"More tired".
"Yes".
"Needing to go to the bathroom more".
"Yes". She sighs.
"Selina you could well be. You have most of the signs of an early pregnancy" she says. I shake my head.
"Tabitha I can't be pregnant" I tell her.
"Selina you know very well that you could be but your to scared to admit it" she says.
"No i can't be" I said. She sighs and shakes her head.
"Take these and if you think you are take it. You need to be sure" she says handing me the pregnancy tests.
"I'll see you around" she says walking out the door.

Bruce's POV
Bruce walks into the manor and head to the kitchen. He steps in and sees Selina eating a sandwich.
"Hey what you eating" I asks.
"A peanut, pickle sandwich" she says biting it.
"Babe I care about you but how are you eating that" I ask her.
"Here try some it is really good" she tells me.
"No I think I'll pass" I say looking in the fridge.
"You don't care about me do you" she cries. I turn to her with shock.
"Babe no i care I'm just not hungry" I tell her.
"You care" she says.
"Yes I care" I tell her.
"Thanks is good to know" she says with a big smile and kisses me before leaving the kitchen.

I walk into my bedroom and see Selina sleeping on the bed. I walk over to her and get into bed with her. I put my arm over her and she snuggles into me. I kiss her head before falling asleep.