Chapter 28

Bruce's POV
It has been a few weeks since  selinas birthday and life was normal. Well kinda. Silver has been calling the house phone nonstop begging for forgiveness. She has rang over 500 times in the past 3 weeks alone. I have decided that I am going to meet silver and set her straight but the thing is I just don't want Selina to freak out.
I walk into the study and see Selina running her hands down her whip that Tabitha got her.
"Hey" I say sitting down next to her.
"Hey" she says sitting up. I look at her for a few minutes.
"B what's wrong" she asks.
"Nothing is wrong" I say.
"Babe I love you and I know you the most. I can tell when there is something wrong so just tell me" she says. I sigh.
"I am meeting Silver St Cloud at the Sirens Club tonight" I say. She looks at me in shock.
"Why B she is a 2 faced slut who just wants to seduce you" she says.
"I know but she has been calling us and harassing us for weeks now. I'm going to set her straight" he says.
"Bruce you can't fix everything she won't listen" she says.
"I can try" I say. She looks at me and sighs.
"Just don't do anything stupid ok" she says.
"I won't. I will tell her and then leave I won't be more than an hour" I say. She smiles at me.
"Ok but you better be back within an hour or I'm going to come and look for you" she says.
"I'll be fine" I say kissing her head.
"I'll see you later" I say walking out of the house.

I walk into the club and see Silver sitting in a booth. I walk over and she turns her head and sees me. She stands up.
"Bruce it is good to see you came come sit" she says. I go and sit down.
"What do you want" I say.
"I just wanted to say sorry for everything I have done you where right" she says.
"It's taken you how many years for you to figure that out" I say.
"Come on Bruce let's just have a drink and then forget about everything and I stay away from you and your family" she says handing me a glass. I know I shouldn't but if it means that she will stay away then I have to.
I take the drink and drink it.