Confused Mira!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to supraja13

✒️

Melee and Samaira walked out of the elevator with Tiya's dog who was in Kennel club, "Look at her she doesn't even reach his shoulder she is too short height," Meele whispered in Samaira ear. She was talking about Monika who was standing with Aarav outside her suite.

"She is just 5.2" ,how can she think of marrying my Aarav," Samaira mumbled.

"Your Aarav?" Melee asked confused.

"Aarav as in our Aarav," she replied. My Aarav, Samaira thought. What  the hell is wrong with me she mumbled to herself and looked at Aarav and Monika .

Due to this girl, the one who is wrapped in Aarav arms , she is the reason of my irritation. But not more, today I'll ruin their date that's my promise Monika lying bi**c, you are playing with my Aarav's emotions but girl I won't let you do that, Samaira laughed causing three heads to turn towards her.

"Ohh... she was tickling me," Samaira explained Aarav pointing towards Tiya's dog but her eyes were on Monika who was also looking directly at Samaira.

"Ummm....well Monika why don't you go and get ready, I don't want to be late for our dinner," he said looking down at her.

Monika happily kissed Aarav's cheek and then she ran inside her room but before that she turned and looked at Samaira with smile on her face.

Melee and Samaira stood there looking at Aarav's new found interest.

"So you are taking her out for date," Samaira asked walking towards Aarav. Tiya's dog tried to ran towards Aarav but Samaira lightly pulled the leash, "baby no," she smiled down at dog and then passed the leash to Melee who took him away from there.

Aarav stood there looking at his Mira whose eyes were fixed on him. She was looking tired, "you need rest Mira," he said in very low voice .

"Where are you taking her for date?" She asked .

"I'm taking her for dinner not date," he explained.

"We call it date," she said in low voice, she looked at him and then she touched his cheek with her palm, "Have fun," she turned and left for her room.

" Why I'm doing this , I never interferes in Aarav's and his love life then why now. You don't trust this Monika ,she nodded her head . Right ,I don't trust that Monika she entered her suite and got ready for her dinner date with Raj.

✒️

​Samaira was getting ready when someone knocked at the door. She adjusted her short net dress and walked out, at the same time Parul too walked out from her room, "may be Tiya," she said opening the door.

"Hey girls," Kiaan smiled he was holding a box in his hand . Samaira and Parul looked at him in shock.

"So you are taking Tiya out for dinner date," Samaira asked looking at the box which has something scribbled in Kiaan's handwriting.

"From where you get all these sweet ideas?" Parul said looking at the box.

Kiaan shrugged ," Tiya's bedroom?" He questioned. Samaira pointed towards the closed door, "is she there," he asked .