Moving

Before you could officially be there couch, you had to start moving your stuff, signing papers. The usual.

Now that your finally in the dorm, you dicide to wake up Yoongi, even though he said not to. You walk into his room and grab a pillow on the floor and throw it at his face before yelling, "WAKE UP! IM BACK!!" You giggled as he slowly woke up and saw you, you saw his face as he slowly got up. You saw that he was angry, no, he was furious. You quickly started running out the room. You could hear his foot steps as he ran behind you, "Y/N!! YOU WILL PAY FOR WAKING ME UP!" You ran past Tae and the others as you went outside and onto the front porch and quickly closed the door and kept your hand on the door so he couldn't come outside. He came at the door and put his hands to it, "Come on out~" he said as he smiled an evil smile. You laughed a bit, "A-Ani, I'm fine, I'll stay out here!" Jungkook came over to Yoongi and asked, "What happened?"
"She woke me up..."
"Oooooooooo" the guys said in unison.
You laughed and said, "S-Sorry, I won't do it again.."
"Then why are you laughing???!!!!"
"Because I'm a human being and I can laugh."
He glared at you before leaving, "I'm going back to bed, if you wake me up again..........your dead...."

As he left you walked back inside, there was a serious silence before Tae and Jimin started laughing. You laughed along with them before sitting next to Namjoon on the couch. "You know, he has taken Jin's wooden spoon and spanckd Jin with it when he woke  him up for breakfast.." He looked a little serious, but at the same time a little amused at what just happened. You nodded your head, "I get it, no more waking up Yoongi." He smiled with his cute dimples showing. You couldn't help but blush, Why is he so damn cute.... You looked away before grabuthe remote to watch something. Before you could turn it on, Hoseok  said, "Ooooo, Y/N's bluuuuushiiiiing!!!" You looked at him with a stuff look, "N-No I'm not..."
"Oooookay" he said in a sarcastic tone
"Oh! We should play a game!" Jin said.
"But I still have some unpacking to do"
"That can wait, let's play Truth or Dare!!!" Jimin and Taehyung said together.
Everyone agreed and Jin went to go ASK Yoongi if he wanted to play, surprisingly, he came to play.

He sat next to you, you figured it would be appropriate to tell him sorry.
"Hey Yoongi"
"What"
"I'm sorry so woke you up, I promise I won't do it again.."
He smiled at you and ruffled your hair, "Its ok, it was fun."
Whaaaaat.... You did not expect that reaction to happen, but it did. You just smiled back at him before looking forward to play the game.

Again sorry it so short (Namjoon: like Jimin) but I promise the next one will be worth the wait ;)💜