Truth Or Dare

"Okay! I'll go first" Taehyung said.
"Truth ooor daaaare, ...... Jin!!"
"Truth"
"Wimp..."
"You want me to spank you with my spoon!?!?"
"N-No,...is it true that you make noises while you eat?"
"....."
Jin stayed quite as Tae smirked at him, "Is it?" He said. Jin nodded a little before blushing from embarrassment. Everyone started to laugh, you did to, but only because you thought it was cute.

The game went on for about ten minutes before someone finally picked on you. "Y/N, truth or dare!" Jungkook said. You looked up trying to think, no one picked dare yet so let's do it! "Dare" everyone made a 'oh she just did...' face and Jungkook did Jungshook. He thought about it before saying, "Okay, this is going to be hard, are you sure" he asked while smiling. You nodded, positive. "Okay, I dare you to kiss someone!" As he said that he started laughing, he knew you probably wouldn't do it. But he was wrong.

You leaned over into Jungkook and held your hand to his face, before he could say anything you kissed him lightly on the lips. You knew he was shooketh, but he's the one that dared you. After what felt like forever, you let go and sat back down next to Yoongi. Everyone's mouth was open from the surprising outcome. Jungkook was probably the most surprised, but along with his facial expression, his face was red from the kiss. Is, is he blushing! You thought to yourself as you let out a little laugh feeling accomplished.

After a while, everyone had lost there energy after you kissed Jungkook, so everyone went to bed. Except you, your bed wasn't here yet. So you slept on the couch. You played on your phone. I'm not that tired for some reason. But after awhile Namjoon came into the room. "Hey, you can sleep in my room, so you don't have to sleep in here"
"It's okay, I don't want to take your bed away from you"
"It's fine, I insist"
"No, I'm f-" before you could finish your sentence, he picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room. He plopped you on his bed. He leaned into you as your faces were inches away, "I said, I insist.." He sat back up and smiled before leaving.

I swear this guy is going to be the death of me.....

( Who else loves Namjoon 😘)