Hotel

Y/N's POV

You got some water before sitting on the silky bed that was already made for you to fall asleep on.

You fell on the bed and closed your eyes. It was a long day today.

Jungkook wasn't the same around you, he was still cute and nice, but something was missing. Taehyung was Taehyung. Jin and Jimin were really focused along with Namjoon. And Yoongi and Hoseok asked a lot of questions while practicing.

Then once you all came back to the hotel, Yoobgi started texting you.

"Yoongi🐱: 'Hey, are u okay?'"
"Me: 'Yea, I'm fine'"
"Yoongi🐱: 'Not like that, I meant about what happened that night with Namjoon.'"
"Me: 'Yea, I'm ok'"
"Yoongi🐱: 'Do u want to talk about it?'"
"Me: 'Kinda'"

You waited for an answer, you didn't want to talk about your mother, but maybe getting it off your chest would be good. Even if it's through text.

You suddenly hurd a knock on the door, you opened it seeing a smiling Yoongi with tissues and some candy.

"Are you ready to talk about it." He asked with a little smile.

Taehyung's POV

"Ok, let's play a gaaaaame~!!" Jimin said standing on the bed putting his arms up.
"I'm not in the mood..." Jungkook was sitting in a chair, one earbud in listening to Magic Shop.
"C'mon Jungkook, stop being so depressed, let's play!" You said trying to cheer him up.
He slowly got up rolling his eyes.
"Jungkook, as your Hyung, I think I should warn you that if you give Taehyung or me any additude, I will kick you."
He smiled a little, "Sorry Hyung."

"Okay!! So what are we playing?"
"We could pla-"
"Hide and seek!!!" Jimin almost screamed jumping up.
"Ok, or we could play that."
You didn't really want to play that, but it could  be fun some times.

"Okay, ready or not, here I come!!" Jimin had a blind fold on and Jungkook was in the bathroom, and you were under the bed. So Jimin couldn't find you either way. (¬‿¬)

"What the hell, why are you guys screaming?!?!" Namjoon burst in with an angry facial expression.

"Namjoon..." Jungkook looked at him, you could see the anger and sadness in his eyes, he's had that look towards Namjoon all day, especially after what happened on the plane.

Hope u all liked this chapter!!

Next one will be in three or maybe two days, I don't really know 😅

Bye~!!
안녕~!!