Just One Time

You woke up to the sound of Tae screaming and probably Jungkook running after him.

You got up and walked out to were the guys were. Before you could turn the corner, Tae ran up beside you while Jungkook ran and stopped when he saw you.
"Oh hey Y/N, good morning" he said in his little bunny tone.
"You'll be nice to her but not me?!?!" Tae almost screamed in your ear.
"Well she's not the one that ate my sandwich!!" Jungkooks little bunny smile went away as it was replaced with anger. It kinda felt like one of those dromatic animes.
"Sorry Y/N, but I need to move you for a sec.." Jungkook gently pushed you away and tackled Tae.
"AAAHHH"

You haven't even spoke two words and Tae was being tackled by Jungkook for eating his sandwich, Yoongi was still asleep and the others were playing it off like Tae and Kookie always do this. You sat down next Jimin and asked, "Don't you guys have practice or something?"
"No, PD Nim said we have the whole two weeks off and you do to so you can get settled in." Jimin said before he yawned.
After a few minutes later of everyone sitting there still being tired, you looked over at Namjoon as he smiled his dimpley smile and asked, "How did you sleep?"
"Oh, it was lovely I felt like a princess~~!!" Jin answered for you in a girly voice. You laughed a little as Jin made his signature window wiper sound. Hoseok got up before saying, "I swear if these two won't be quite..." He grabbed a wooden spoon and ran to were Kookie and Tae were, "IF YOU DONT STOP THIS I WILL SPANK YOU!!!" Jungkook and Tae ran back to were you guys were and they both sat far away from each other. Jungkook next to Namjoon and Tae next to you.

You all laughed and heard Yoongi walking into the room. "What the hell....All I heard when I woke up was Hoseok screaming and two people running in here........... Was it Tae and Jungkook again?" You laughed some more before saying, "Yea" Yoongi looked over at you and smiled, "Oh, good morning Y/N" You nodded back not answering but still being polite. Your phone started to ring, "Annyeong?"
"Heeey, it's yo girl Jessy!!!"
You recognized the voice and started to talk in English.
"Hey, I thought you were to busy on tour?"
The guys all looked at you wierd, except for Namjoon.
"Nooo, not for my faaaaavorIte girrrl"
You laughed, you and Jessy have been friends ever since 4th grade. When you moved to Korea to persue your dream, she did to. Now she's out and about being a star and your in a dorm with 7 dorky and wierd guys, at least it wasn't 7 unattractive dorky guys.
"So, why did you call you faaaaavorite girl?"
"To ask her if she has time tomorrow to come and meet me at this dog caffe"
"Wait, your in Korea!"
"No I'm just asking you to go to a caffe and meet a total stranger"
"Well, you've done that before..."
"Omg, Y/N that was one time!!"
"One time my ass!! I was left at that store for 3 hours and another time I was standing next to a bank waiting for you!! They thought I was gonna rob them!"
You could hear her laughing from the other end.
"Okay, okay I do apologise for that one, but anyways yes I'm here in Korea and I really wanna see you since I'm leaving tomorrow at 6pm. So will you come to this dog caffe thing?"
"Yea sure, but do you mean Bau House?"
"Yea! That place"
"Okay I'll be there at 2 if thats fine"
"Yea it's perfect, bye boo!!"
"Bye"
You laughed as you hung up the phone. You looked at every one and they were all staring at you.
"What?" Namjoon looked at you intensely, "So your leaving tomorrow and seeing a guy at Bau House?" Everyone looked at you after he said that. "First off, it's not a guy, and second, why do you guys care if I'm leaving tomorrow. Are you guys, jealous?" You said smiling a bit. Everyone blushed and looked down. They looked like little puppies being sad. You laughed a little, "So you all ARE jealous." Tae hooked his arm with yours and smiled cutely at you, "Maybe" you laughed more as you ruffled his hair.
"Well there's no real reason to be jealous, I'm just meeting my friend that's a GIRL at Bau House tomorrow. I haven't seen her in like 4 years so I really want to go and see her again." Everyone kinda sighed a little before nodding there head. Tae was still holding onto your arm, he whispered, "Can I come?"
"Just this one time, okay?" You whispered back so no one could hear.
He smiled his amazingly cute box smile and nodded his head like a little kid before laying down still holding your arm. Why is he so cute!!

(Hope u all like this one!! Bye lovies 😘 )