Talk To Me

Y/N's POV

You smiled and felt a year come down your check. Yoongi automatically put the stuff on a table and hugged you.

You laughed a little, "Yoongi, these are tears of joy, I'm fine..."

He let go of you face half red smiling, "Oh, sorry."

"It's fine, but since you brought candy-" you held up some of them "-its even better!"

After he fully came in and both of you sat on the bed, he asked, "So, what really happened that night?"

You sighed, knowing that there would be a long conversation ahead.

"My...My Dad called me, he told me that my mother died in a car accident, and Namjoon came in seeing me cry, then a hugged me and made sure I was fine throughout the whole night." You knew a tear was coming down your check, but this time it wasn't out of joy.

Yoongi hugged you, this time knowing it was real. His left hand was on your waist and his right hand on your neck to bring you closer to him.

You couldn't bear thinking about what happened. You and your mother had been best friends through thick and thin. You loved her, more than anyone, and now she's gone. The thought brought more tears to your face, you knew that crying about it wouldn't help, but at least in the future you wouldn't cry more.

Taehyung's POV

"We're just playing hide and seek." Jimin said as he took the blind fold off.
"Well, could you be a little more quiet? Jin's trying to do a V-Live and the fans are asking why there's screaming in the other room."

"Well now listen you litt-" Jungkook almost said.
"Sorry Hyung, we won't do it again." You said cutting Jungkook off.

He walked out the room closing the door gently.

"What the fuck Tae?! He was being an asshole!!" Jungkook said looking at you with surprise and anger.

"I know, but that's no way to treat other people, you have to be respectful to get respect. Remember when he tought us that?"

He looked away and sat on the bed. Jimin looked confused but sad, not knowing what to say.

"Maybe we should stop playing and go to sleep." You said laying in one of the two beds.

"Good idea!" Jimin said ploping on the same bed you were on.

You usually sleep with someone and cuddle with them, but tonight is didn't want to.

You were to upset...

Jin's POV

"So, wait, @_mybias_??? asked, 'How are you and the guys?. Well, we are very good! How are you? Have you been eating well?? I hope so, or I'll have to come there and make you eat!!!" You said looking into the camera that had ARMY watching you.

You were a little nervous knowing that everyone could see everything, but you hide throat nervousness well.

"I'm back!" Namjoon said and waved to that camera. He sat next to you and smiled. You liked having someone with you during a V-Live, that's why Jimin was your favorite son.

There will be a second part!

In three days though

Anyways

Bye~!!

And plz follow my lovely friend Love_Yourself_97-93

Ok

Bye~!!!!(*˘︶˘*)..:*