Japan (part 2)

Y/N's POV

It was already morning, and Namjoon was sleeping next to you holding you close. He wasn't awake yet, neither was any of the others. You stayed in his arms closing your eyes, you missed having someone like this.

"Good morning, we'll be in Tokyo, Japan in 3 hours." You heard the person flying the plane say.

At that, Jimin walked out and sat on a chair eyes still closed.
"Morning Y/N..." He said with a tired voice.
"Morning Jimin~"
As soon as you said that he quickly opened his eyes to see Namjoon right next to you.
"OhHhhHHhhhhhhH~ I see~~!!"
You laughed a little, trying not to wake up the person next to you. Then, Hoseok walked in with a bright smile on his face, "MORNING SUNSHINES~~~!!!!"

Just like that Namjoon woke up still holding you.
"What the hell.....?"
"OH GOD!!" Hoseok jumped after seeing him get up quickly. Did that really scare him?

"Oh, morning Y/N...!" He said while smiling. He seemed to hold you tighter.
You couldn't help but blush a little.

"Are you ok from last night?"
You were about to answer but then, "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO LAST NIGHT!!" Both Hoseok and Jimin asked nervously. Your eyes opened wide, not like that...

"No, no. Something came up, and Y/N, wasn't feeling....... good." He looked at you for you to speak.
"Yea....I wasn't feeling so good..." You tried to smile, hopeing  they wouldn't ask what happened. Namjoon held your hand looking at you with a worried face.

"Well, you better stop all that cuddling before Jin Hyung comes in." Jimin said sitting back down.

You slowly sat up as you felt his hands leave you, you wanted than back though.

Jungkook walked in, "Hey g-"

Hope u all liked the chapter ~!

Bye~!
안녕~!