Nikkii

I hit snooze once again. Hearing my Mother calling my name, Hope. Needless to say I've never really liked my first name. It always seemed to be a high class, uptight girls name to me. I was far from that, atleast I thought. I'm up, I'm up I said knowing she didn't hear my feet hit the floor. Your going to be late for the bus if you don't get going. Moms voice ringing in my head.

Not like I looked forward to my 1st day of 11th grade High School. I looked over at my clock flashing 6:45am. I jump up out of bed grabbing the outfit I had layed out the night before. My favorite ash washed Jeans, stylish little white Top, Undies and my trusty Bra. As I make my way to the bathroom for a quick shower. Mom said "Breakfest will be ready before you walk out the door". Thanks Mom as I hurried to get this day started.

As the steam filled the air. Steping into the shower filling the hot water begin to wake my body up.
I began to washed my hair as the water ran over my body watching as the bubbles run over my breasts and down between my leggs.

I smiled noticing that I have grew in breast size since the last time I truely paid attention. I grew a whole cup size in just a few short months. Finishing up my shower. I step out wipping the steam of the mirror. Standing there with a grin seeing my self in full nude.

I never really seen my self as Beautiful. I'm 5'5, 125lbs, dark skin that looked to be kissed by the sun and my hair was near black that layed right above my butt. I think im just normal. But I get my looks from my dad. He's Native American of the Cherokee Clan.

My Mom on the other hand is Blond headed, Blue eyes and her skin is extra white compaired to mine and my dads. They both had two differnet looking children. I more Cherokee and my Sister more on the lighter side.
Taking extra time on my hair since its realy thick from it being so long... I hear Mom yell u got 15
minutes.

What cha think as I jetted from the bathroom freash and ready. Oh honey your Beautiful. She always says that... Thanks mom I said then looking over to see my plate is already fixed with a glass of milk.

As I make my way across the kitchen my little sister Nicole is watching Tv. Were 3 years apart. If I didn't tell you I'm 17 years old. With my smart mouth and cocky additued you would think I was alot older.

As I sat at the table I looked down at my plate to see eggs, bacon, and cheddar cheese toste. With a bite out of eggs and all my bacon go. I grab my cheese toast and head out the door. Bye Mom bye Sis. Have a good day at school she replied.

As I begain walking to the bus top thankfully at the end of my drive way. I could clearly hear the sound of a bus quickly approaching. As it came to a stop opening its doors I was meet by a sweet smile. Older lady maybe in her 40s saying Hi I'm Miss Greene your headed to Westside High... Yes I replied come on and find a set.

I was a back set kinda girl. As I started down the rows I noticed all the eyes staring at me like I was from another planet. Then my eyes came apond a girl with dark long curly hair, brown eyes.. Here knee was folded up with the other streached out taking the seat all for her self. For a moment I felt an inescapable anger as we locked eyes.

What was coming over me. It was as if my insides was burning. I sware I heard a voice say rip her apart. Miss Greene politely said would you please take a seat. I sat down in a empty seat in the middle row as this anger was building inside. I turned around to lock eyes on her. Neither one of us giving in. I slowly turned around still feeling the feel of her stairing at me.

The ride wasnt that long maybe 15 - 20 minutes long. Still feeling the rush of the morning ride. I decided to exit the bus and go straight to the Office for my days schedule.

The School was normal with there Ram banners every were. You could look around and see that there colors were Marune and Gold. As I steped of the bus Mrs Timms said honey you ride bus #er 17. Thanks I said.

As everyone unloaded the bus the girl who had caused me so much anger so quickly gave me a short corner eye look as she walked pasted me. I stood there with this feeling of uncontrollable urge to rip her head clean off her shoulders and what did I do to her.

Watching as she walked out of site I found my way to the office. Hi in a stern but sweet voice coming from behind the desk. Yes I need my schedule im new. Ok. Whats your name. Hope Timms! I stated Ok here you go. I'll right u a pass so you can find your locker and head to class. Theres a school map to help you find your way. Thanks I said.

Schedule
-----------------------------------------------------------
Breakfest 8-845am
Math Rm 134 9-10:10am
Science Rm 129 10:25-11:45am
Lunch 11:50- 12:20pm
PE Gym 12:25-1:30pm
Soical Studys Rm 1:45-2:45pm

Bus #17
Drop Off 7:45am
Pick Up 3:00pm

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the day went threw I meet my Math and Science teachers. Whom seem to be nice in there own teacher way. I couldn't help but to feel on edge when I walked into the Lunch room. Feeling a burning hot heat feeling rush over me. I locked eyes onces again on the girl from the bus this morning.

She still had that look of pissed on her face as she looked at me. Grabbing my food I sat a table alone looking back at her with the WTF is your problem face expression. I know clearly she could read it. Even though I wanted to scream it at the top of my lungs.

She was talking to a few other girls who would ever now and then look my way. By the time I finished my Lunch the bell rang for Class to soon begin. The day went threw with me finishing all my New classes and meeting all the teacher... Now headed to the bus for pick up... Readying myself to be loaded on a bus with a girl who I truely am starting to hate.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys

This will be my First Book .
I look forward to the completion amd your feed back. Thank You all who read my book. Let me know what yall think so far!