Tall Dark and Handsome

My inner wolf was about to jump out of my skin as he turned around to face me. As he walked closer to me. His scent was intoxicating. Sending shivers down my body. The moon light set a honey glow apond his skin.

He was Tall had dirty Blond hair and his Eyes were the light blue that simmered with a glowing delight.
When he approached me he was absolutely breath taken. I let out a low purr that he picked up by the smile on his face.

Hello my Dear Mate. As he spoke my body become weak and I could feel my inner thighs becoming wet. The sound of his voice was enough for me to Trimble on his every word. As I stood there looking up to him falling helplessly in to his baby blues. I heard a voice from behind me. Princess Hope I see you have meet my friend. Hunner said with a light tone. Standing by my side at this point. Hunner shook his hand while he could barely take his eyes off me and I the same. This mysterious Mate reached out for my hand.

I'm Alpha Jamie from Clear Water Pack. As soon as I layed my hand into his. A strong raving purr rang out off my lips as the energy sent a tingle of excitement and sexual urge through out by body. I mind liked Mom and Dad to meet me out side next to the entrance to the pool. I pulled my hand away with everthing I had as my wolf wanted to take him here and now. It was no denying he was the Love of my life.

He looked up over my head to Greet my Dad and Mom. Hunner Alpha this is my friend Apla from Clear Water. As they 2 introduced each other. I mind linked he is my Mate. Before Dad could speak. Alpha Jamie spoke Softly and Kindly. Sir Alpha I am your daughters Mate. I know Dad replied almost to happy but calmly. Lets go inside and pronounce it to the Pack.

With Both Alphas walked side by side in front of me Mom grabs me by the arm and inter locks while Hunner follows behind us. Everyone was back into the Ball room when we came in. The mind link is bad ass. Just 1 or all so much easier than even my phone.

Pack as Dads voices Echoed from wall to wall. Tonight has been a busy event. Not only had your Princess being officially bonded she as well has found her Mate. Cheer rung out and it was near deafening. If you all would excuse us and please continue to enjoy your selfs we must have a Royal meeting.

Hunner come with me and Alpha Jamie. Hunner nodded in compliance. Also were is Donovan he asked? Hunner was speaking with Donovan by link as I watched as Donovan came from no were and followed them up the stairs.

He was even beautiful walking away. The light caught slight gold simmers in his hair. His body outline even in a suit was enough to make me bite my bottom lip. Then I noticed my Mom smiling. It was so big I giggled and said Mom you look like the Joker. Im just so happy for you Honey.

Will you follow me to my room and have a little talk. Sure Honey lead the way. Unknowingly my wolf was following his scent. It leaded me right to my Dads office. As I almost turned the nob. Mom said this way. As I felt my feet drop to the floor off of the tip of my toes.

Omg Mom. She sat there lightly blushing. Hope he a Fine looking Man.. That it Mom he is Way older than me. I dont know how old he is but im guessing 5-6 years older. Honey you don't look your age either. She was right I looked like I was in my early 20s I've been told many times.

How does this work. Now that I found my Mate and the Pack and the House and uggg as I fell backwards on to my bed. Hearing a puff from my blanket. Im not ready Mom I said. Oh yes we are as my wolf spat at me.

He probley been with a million women and Im still a Virgin. Mom looked at me with a look of come on now. Her head was slightly tilted and her smile had broken to a side ways twist. A Million?

What if... Calm down Hope!! Your Father is really liking this young man. He said he is highly respectable and would make an absolute great Husband for you. Plus we know his parents just never meet him. He has just tooken over his Pack from his Father as your Father is getting you prepaired to do the same. What I asked with a blank look on my face.

Yes Honey now knowing who your Mate is. Joining both Clans together. This will make the Biggest Clan I know of. Omg Mom like I don't want to marry yet.

You want you still have to turn 18 for your 1st change. Then you deside to except Alpha Jamie or deny him. Deny him? Yes if you deny him he will no longer be your Mate but you will also lose a part of your soul for it. Until a new Mate comes along. His scent has cought my attention again. He has to be in the hall. As I walk to my bedroom door. I can fell he is just on the other side. My face becomes red my heart starts to beat uncontrollable until I start breathing heavy. I take a step back to clear my thought but she purring so loud. Hope.. Mom said with laughter in her voice you going to open the door. I smiled at her and then turned to open the door..

As it creeped open I slowly followed his body up to his eyes. We stared into each others eyes if we were the only 2 people in the world. Then he spoke. Princess.. Yeeees as I lingered the word alone. Would you like to go for a walk so we may have some time to talk.

Id love to. He nodded at my Mom, Luna we will be back shortly as his eyes fell from my Mom onto me. He held out his arm for me to cup. An instent sensation ran threw me.

Does he feel this as well I questioned my inner wolf. Yes. It will only grow stronger. When we Mate you will feel every feeling he does and you will even die for him. Die?? The bond will be so strong yes you will even die for him and he as well as you. Great Im going to die for a man I've never ever knew. She huffed at me with a low tone.

As the outside air hit my face it was cooling my body down and it felt so good. I dont like the cool air most of the time but this was near perfect timing. As we walked in silents. I could smell sweet roses in over whelming me.

Oh I said out loud. As my eyes fell on the Rose garden. It was absolutely beautiful. Roses of every color every size in full bloom with midnight due apond there peddles. Beautiful but not as Beautiful as you...

My face started to blush on him words. We came to a marble bench and we sat down. We was slightmy facing me. Alpah I said bluntly Yes... Um may I ask you a question he Giggled and you just did. I looked st him with a grin. Well yes I did I noted. You may ask me any thing you please.

As I palyed with my dress. I finally got the nerve to ask. How old are you? Looking back down at my dress. Im fixing to turn 23. I know I am much older than you. I will not push any thing on you if you are worried. Well Im soon to turn 18 in just a few weeks. I have never even changed.

I know your Father told me You were soon to have your 18th Ball. I will wait until you are ready Princess. As I looked into his eyes. I could see the reflection of the moon in them. It cascaded them to a stunning blue of Ocean, Ski, Fire and Water all in one.

He lens in and kisses me softly on my lips. I can feel in that very moment the urge he had for me the urge I had for him. The wetness left on my lips as he pulled away. I sighed with his motion as we meet eyes again. My face on fire my whole body on fire. My inner wolf was screaming yes yes take me now.

Howling moaning. To the point I laughed as he looked at me surprisingly. Im sorry Alpha my inner.. He stopped me before I could finished. I understand. As the night went along we spoke of his Pack his Home his Parents. He has 2 brothers 1 sister. His Pack is ruffly near to the size that mine is. There Clan House wasn't extremely far away but it wasn't close either.

I yawned slightly he said lets go inside. By the time we made it inside all the guest were gone and most of my Pack were in bed besides Dad, Mom, Hunner, Donovan, his wife Laycie.. Well hello there as we made our way closer to them. Looking over at the clock it was almost 4am. We talked for nearly 4 hours?

It felt like minutes. Even I could see the suprised look on his face at the time. We both smiled and I said I believe I will go to my room for the night. His smile dropped as he noded to me. Shall I walk you to your room. No no I can go alone.

Ok Princess. Please Alpha call me Hope. Please Hope call me Jamie. As he Giggled for mocking me. Alright Jamie.. Good Night yall. Good Night Hope as His eyed followed me up the stairs and out of site.