The 1

As we pull into David Bridles parking lot I could feel butterflys in my stomic and my wolf was just as nervous.

Mom meet us at the door. Are ya ready. Yes and no.. She smiled and hugged me. Ok here we go. As we walked in. I could see everthing a bride could ever want from Necklaces, High Heals, Veils, Tiaras and countless Dress's.

Hello Lady's how may I help you. My name is Erin. My Mom spoke up 1st. We have an appointment. Showing us to a back room. She looks at all of us saying which one is the lucky lady... That be me I replied. As her eyes followed my every word. Fabulous she said.

The room was large with mirrors all around to the point it almost felt like a fun house. In the middle of the room was a round plat form. There were live flowers every were giving it a nice little charm to it.

Erin walks over. My lady what styles do you like? As she was showing me different style of fitted dress's. Mermaids,Short,Long,Tight and everything in between.

I want a baby blue dress with stones and I want it kinda like a Ball Dress. Ok. She said as she nodded to another lady. Beright back she replied. Few mints went by and she said I have pulled several dress's. If I may ask what is your price range? I looked at Mom as she had this big smile on her face Unless. The Lady kind gasped at her answer.

Loooking and trying them on 1 by 1. Walking to the plat form turn around some liked them but Mom could tell I did not. Nope none of these dress's will do. There nice but she must love the feel of being in it. As I looked up to her her eyes glowed bright.

Then I said can we take break I've tried on 5 different dress's. Yes Yes of course can I get you ladys any thing to drink. The girls nodded there heads. As I heard got any Pizza back there. As laughter hit the air.

It was just what I needed to lighten my mood. Who knew finding a dress was so emotional and straining. Don't get me wrong these dress's that I tried own were all Beautiful in there own way and if I could have added this or took of that then aurely I would have found me a dress.

As the laughter died down. Erin brought us water. Thank you as she nodded smiling. May I look for myself at the Dress's? Of course Erin said. Just follow me. Yall I be right back. Ok.

If you think 5 dress's was a lot when I followed Erin behind the Double White doors came into a hall way with rows and rows of dress's. Every color every shape and size. Plain over the top dimonds and simple is all I could see. So as we walked down to the baby blues.

I looked at 100s it seem like. Then my eyes caught a sparkle on a Ball like gown. When my wolf gasped I and her knew It was the One. Its breath taking Hope. I agreed as I took the plastic sheath dress of the rack. Erin walks over would you like to try it own. Yes please back to the dressing room. As I stood there looking at myself I told Erin walk out side and tell them to close there eyes.

As I peeped threw the doors and around the corner.. Your eyes closed? Yessss. Ok no peeping!! We want... I walked slowly to the plat form. Erin fixed the dress and for a moment. I just looked at them.

Laycie with her head bowed eyes closed. Nikii and Brandy with there hands over each others eyes. Mom looking forward but tightly her eyes were closed. I inhaled deeply and said ok open.

I could hear every ones gasp of air  before they spoke there words. Hope Mom said its Stunning. As the girls faught over each others words Beautiful, Omg Gorgeous!!

This Is the 1!!!!!

Now with the hardest part over with. Next came the Shoes and a Tiara.
Dimond placed heal and Silver and Diamond crusted Tiara. The outfit was complete. Thank Goodness. I need a nap my wolf giggled. You and me both but were starving. Lol as always she laughted.

Erin walks out. Im so happy you found the dress for you. We will have everything delivered to you first thing in the morning. Thank you Erin me and my Mom said in sink with each other.

Ok. Whos starving Mom asked meeeee we all replied. I could eat a horse right now. Lets grab something to head and then head home. Deal!

Were to Donovan asked? Food any were where theres food. Lol I knkw just the place. After arriving at a steak house. It was getting quite late. Mom hugged me and said I will see you in the morning. Ok Mom as she walked to her car. Getting home we were all truely tired from the day of looking shopping amd walking 100 miles it felt like.

I showed the girls there room hugged each one good night. Headed to my room. I was planning on taking a shower before bed. But I didn't make it that far. I was undressed I layed down on the bed extreamly tired from the days event. Then his beautiful voice filled my heart and head. I Love You Hope I can Not Wait to see you tomorrow. I've missed you so much Jamie as I fell straight to sleep.