Bliss and Pain

Morning came as every other Morning does. Sweet scent of Roses feeling my noise. The silky feeling of my bedding. But this morning was completely different. As I rolled around I could feel my Mate was next to me. He had stayed and slept with me threw out the night. Then it all came flooding back to me.

As I moved slight slowly off the bed. I was still naked from our lust of pleasure. As he was rapped in the cover. I grab the sheet noticing blood all over it. As I looked down I could see blood between my legs.

I tip toed to the bathroom feeling pain threw out my body. Mostly between my legs. I wanted a shower but desperately need a bath. As I slowly walked over to the Tub. I felt a hand softly lay around my hip.

Good morning my Love. Just the sound of Goo was enough for me to turn around a purr in his ear as I rapped my arms around his neck.

But I could feel his Guilt and his Happiness all at the same time. My Love as he softlty began to speak. Do you regret last night? I know we had a lot to drink and I just couldn't control my urge for you no longer. Looking into my eyes. My eyes softened and my voice was as kind as I could make it.

Oh Jamie I have no regrets! I wanted you just as much as you wanted me. I could feel his guilt lighten. I Love You Hope he said with my name lingering on his lips. I Love You Jamie as a smile creeped on his face until I steped back and he noticed the blood.

He face went to terror and his heart beat began to beat loud and strong. Hope OMG are you ok. Did.. Did I hurt you. As he whimpered as his head hung low. I will NEVER allow him to hurt you EVER again he said as Angry filled his body. I am so sorry my Love. Jamie I am fine.. It happens when a Virgin has Sex.

My Mom said its like (I know there corny but this is what she said) Cutting of Ribbon on a Celebration. The Ribbon is beautiful and whole. But once cut it can not be put back together.

Are you sure... Let me run you a Bath... How can I help. I laughed and he seemed not pleased with it. Jamie I am fine. Ok I sware! With 3 fingers up in the air scouts honor I said.

As his face smirked and he cut his beautiful Fire Blue eyes at me. As he ran me a bath. He said If your ok. I need to go home and gather my Pack for this weekend. I want be back for a while day.

My heart started breaking from the though of him being gone. Oh Hope please no he said. I Love You and will miss you just as much he replied. Me forgetting he can feel my emotions as well now.

I need to get everything in order and I will return in the morning. You can link me any time. Ok I said hesitant. Looking over to the tub he watch me as in easied myself into it. Any thing you need before I leave? No Jamie I am fine. Ok he kissed my lips. Making me purr as I grabbed a hold of his bottom lip with my teeth.

Have fun with your friends and Luna. I will Jamie. As he turned around I couldn't help but want him right her and now and he could feel my sexual urge. He turns around and winks at me.

I submerge my self under the water. Feeling the warmth easy my body. Thinking of Last night and missing him in the moment was emotional. Between Pleasure and Pain. But I knew It wouldn't before ever.

As I was in the the tub I linked with Hunner. Yes Hope I need you to go pick up a few friends of mine and bring them back her please. Sure thing. What time should I depart 8 so that yall can be back here at 9 or so. Ok. Thanks I replied. No problem I'll let get ready.

Feeling the water getting cold. I steped out and walked into the shower. The thought of bathing in the water made me have a ugg cold chill run un my body.

Stepping into the hot shower. Washing the after math of last night off and refreashing my body amd washing my hair. I felt brand new again. The pain was eased and I felt much better.

Rapping a towl around my body and grabbing one for my hair. I mind linked Laycie to please meet me in my room. Moments later I heard a knock. 
Come in please. When do the maids change the sheetings a asked blushing.

As she looked over to my bed sheets. Oh I see she replied. With all her teeth showing. I will have them come and clean your room while you are gone to town. Your coming with me! Really yes. Gezz thanks.

You and I have spent more time with each other while I've been here. I want you to be a part of it as well. Thanks Hope thats really nice of you.  Your welcome. Now what to ware... I think someing nice but not over the top. Im ways up for jeans I said giggle at my self.

Jeans a nice Salt Life Shirt amd my Tennis Shoes should be fine since I'll be doing a lot of walking today. Sounds good... I'll be down stairs if you need any thing. Oh Ive got company coming if they get here before will you please link me. Of course Laycie replied thanks.

Squeals rang out in the foyer alerting everyone in the home. Its alright I linked. As soon as I seen everyone coming from out of there rooms. They rush and hugged me really tight arms all over me in every directions.

Allowing me just here and there of freash air. I can't breath.. Oh we're sorry they giggled. Come in. Hope the ride wasn't to long. Hunner can you please take there bags up stairs. Yes of course. Come in.. Wow Brandy said as she was looking around at the size kf the house.

I know it takes some getting use to. Almost makes you feel mini. It does she agreed. Laycie were you at in the Kitchen. Girls come with me I want yall to me a friend of mine.

As we walked into the Kitchen. I said Laycie this is my Cousin Brandy and my friend Nikkii. Hi, Hi, Hello. Plus Nikii is Alpha Jamies Sister. Omg Really ya I was shocked to when I found out. Thats neat to marry your friends Alpha Brother.

I know right. So Lady's it will be the 4 of us out and about today. We will meet up later with my Mom to choose the dress are we ready. Yessssss as they proclamed. Laycie before we leave you have taken care of my bedding arrangements? Yes Hope.. Thank You. It will be all freash and clean when we return. Good.

Donovan as he walking around the corner. Im going to have you drive us to town. Sure Hope.. I loved at the girls and said he says that now. We all laughed since he has no clue we will be shopping for the next hours on end.

Alright if everyone is ready we will head out. After you. As we reached the limo Donovan were to ladys.. We looked at each other and said... The Outlet Mall. Different than the regular Mall. The outlet has 100's of Name Brand stores such as Nike, Macys, Forever 21 and the list goes on and on.  Yes Mame he said happily. We were off.

When we arrived I told Donovan to do what ever he wanted and for taking us. If he seen something he wanted while looking around get it. My gift from me to him for all his help. Really his eyes lite up looking over to his Wife she snickered at his childish behavior. Of course. We will meet up shortly to get something to eat. Ok.

I lost count at all the stores we went in. What we all bought. I had to choose dress colors for the girls. After looking at them all. I was getting over whelmed. Then I said. I choose Blue Fire Blue for it is the color of my Mates Eyes. They all was like aww.

Then I felt my Mate link me. I Love and miss you Hope. I began to tear up as my heart filled with the Love we share for each other. I Love you to Jamie and miss you so bad I feel like Im dying. But Im shopping with friends. Hows that going its going I said with tiredness.

Oh and by the way our colors are Baby Blue and White if thats alright with you. What ever you want Im happy with. Ok. Well I'll let you get back to shopping. I can't wait to see you tomorrow my Beautiful Hope Luna. Giggling to myself. He was gone.