Nights Prep and Sleep Over

Thats great to hear... But I just found out about it all this morning. Brandy stops and looks at be questioning my statement. Really why did Uncle wait so long? He said cause my wolf didn't show signs so he waited.

Now He's taking me to the Clan house tomorrow. Its to fast happening to fast. You will be ok. Plus your fixing to turn 16 you will find your mate with more males around. Rather than staying home and here. Lol she laughs.

I don't need a so called mate!
I said sternly. Hope you have to pass down the Royal blood... Umm no the hell I don't. I don't care. I just want to live and party and be a teen ya know.

The room feel silent until my phone ring. Hello Hi Mom ya I had fun made a new friend as I winked a Nikkii can I spend the night with Brandy and be home in the morning please. She was always a sucker for please in a childish little angel voice. Thanks ya ya ok sorry yes I'll be ready. Love you to.

As I hung up the phone I looked up and said I dont want to go to some house were I dont know any one. You will treated like a Queen since your Royal. Its really nice there ive been a few times myself. Really whats it like?

Well you do know that Uncle rules one of the biggest packs around? No I replied. Lets change the subject I said bluntly. Ok ok. Lets get back to my sexy mate then. Lol she laughs. Aint he like gorgeous.

I rolled my eyes and Nikkii giggled lightly at my expression. Were going to meet up tomorrow and were going to hang out with some of his friends. Niikki you want to come? Sure were we meeting up at.

Hes going to come her around 1pm. Great. What? I'll be leaving in the morning Dad said were leaving out at noon. Don't worry you will be great I know it. We can come visit. What about school? I just started. I think you can still go to school! Really omg I hope so. Then no problem we can catch up when we have lunch. To bad I have 1st and yall lucky fuckers gave 2nd lunch. Haha we yesterday I would have changed with you but now.

I kinda like this huzy. Nikkii smile gained in size. As we make our way to the bedroom to get ready for the night. I grab the remote and turn the Tv on. Basicly trowing my self on the mattress claiming my spot. It was a King size plenty of room for all of us.

So we talked about stupid stuff that girls talk about food, today the mall amd of course boys.. Realizing it near 11:00 pm. I turn the Tv off as we continue to talk in the dark. Before I knew it I was out.