Mall and Males

As we arrived it was just pass 3:00pm the Mall closed at 9:00pm. 6 hours of goofing off and eating Fastfood that was served inside the food court. You had several options. Chicken with Fries, Chines which is my Favorite beside home style meals, Junk Food Stand and the Cookie Shop. I sware they made the best cookies around.

We talked for a while about what store we wanted to shop in amd what we each wanted to eat. Shop 1st or eat? We all looked at each other and said Shop. Brandy said with a bubbly voice shop til we drop...

The Mall always had good selections. From Victoria Secret to Bath and Body Which always smelled so good. As we shop. I needed some New Jeans and Tops so we headed over to Teen 21 looking around. Im in luck I said 50% sale.. I glaze over the paints trying to find my size... What cha looking for Nikkii asked. Oh about a 6 maybe 7 on how there made. I perfer rippied knees and fadded ask wash.

Ok Ill look over hear. Brandy was eyeing a Boy about  16-17 years old. Dark Black hair with a sleek uptown cut. Eyes soft Baby Blue but they stood out with his dark hair. His body nicely built with muscles really defined. I said. Brandy she about fell over the clothing rack. I laughted as they never unlocked eyes with each other. He smiled at her. As shes was fumbling over the cloth racks.

Dear God just go talk to him he seems to like that Beautiful bod of yours as I watched him look her up and down with a grin that could be seen miles away. You sure.. Ya ya me and Nikki will be fine. I can still see you from her. Ok I insured her. Nikkii rushed over to me with 3 different outfits. I was impressed they were my kinda style. 3 ripped jeans 3 nice sexy tops but not like slut sexy. Just enough to be enough.

Weres I nodded over my shoulder before she could even ask. Wow she said wounder if he has a friend. As she begin to blush. Maybe. Let ring these up... You like them? Ya you did a great job. Thanks she said sheeply. As we walk out and walking up the 2 who seem like the world stopped for them. Hey Cuz as she turns from him to me.

Oh hi this is my cousin Hope and my friend Nikkii. Hello he said in a tine that made ya knees kinda weak. Im John. Nice to meet cha he replied. Any body up for food? It was nearly 5pm. Didnt realize we have spent 2 hours going in and out of stores.

Want to join us. Sure but I've already ate with the boys who are somewere around here. Boys I could hear Nikkii lightly whisper to me. Lol Jamie and Joey took off to the Nike store I was behind them until I show you in Teen 21 and I stopped. I could feel a energy in the Mall but didnt know what it was it was strong but so was all the food I was smelling. So what will it be?

I want Chicken well same ole for me I said. I can do Chines Brandy said we all agree? Ya
3 plates of Rice and Sweet and Sour Chicken. See you still got chicken as I laughted out loud. 3 Sweet Teas no egg rolls please. $20.18 as the short older Chines lady spoke so softly. Thanks they have been her as long as I can remember. Still the best around if You ask me.

John and Brandy left us in conversation as we ate our food. Brandy I said out loud almost snapping her back to earth.. I need to be heading home soon. Dad said I need to go to work with him tomorrow. Her eyes widened as she know what was to come. Ok. Ok. He John. Can I have your number. I was going to ask for yours but I'm glad you asked they swoped number and like that he was gone.

Omg she started to squil what yall think.. Dreamy aint he with that body and them eyes. Begore we could gwt a word in. Nikkii and I looked at each other and begin to laugh... What?

Yes he nice. I replied.. Now lets gather our food and head out. Nikkii I'll get the food if you will grab my bags sure. Almost 6pm when we got to my Aunt Della's house. Brandy walking in as if she was on cloud 9. Then as we got inside she was beeming from ear to ear. Had a skip in her step. She turned around and said so loudly that I thought my ears were going to bust.
Mate!! Hes my mate!