Shopping Trip Crazy

Hurrying up after getting dress trying to throw some make up on knowing any minute Laycie would let me know the girls were here. Sure enough as I finished my left eye liner. Hope I heard softly yes Laycie your company is pulling up. Ok Ill be there in a moment. Throwing lip stick on. I rush down stairs to meet them as they were being showed in.

Squeals rang out in the foyer alerting everyone in the home. Its alright I linked. As soon as I seen everyone coming from out of there rooms. They rush and hugged me really tight arms all over me in every directions.

Allowing me just here and there of freash air. I can't breath.. Oh we're sorry they giggled. Come in. Hope the ride wasn't to long. Hunner can you please take there bags up stairs. Yes of course. Come in.. Wow Brandy said as she was looking around at the size kf the house.

I know it takes some getting use to. Almost makes you feel mini. It does she agreed. Laycie were you at in the Kitchen. Girls come with me I want yall to me a friend of mine.

As we walked into the Kitchen. I said Laycie this is my Cousin Brandy and my friend Nikkii. Hi, Hi, Hello. Plus Nikii is Alpha Jamies Sister. Omg Really ya I was shocked to when I found out. Thats neat to marry your friends Alpha Brother.

I know right. So Lady's it will be the 4 of us out and about today. We will meet up later with my Mom to choose the dress are we ready. Yessssss as they proclamed. Laycie before we leave you have taken care of my bedding arrangements? Yes Hope.. Thank You. It will be all freash and clean when we return. Good.

Donovan as he walking around the corner. Im going to have you drive us to town. Sure Hope.. I loved at the girls and said he says that now. We all laughed since he has no clue we will be shopping for the next hours on end.

Alright if everyone is ready we will head out. After you. As we reached the limo Donovan were to ladys.. We looked at each other and said... The Outlet Mall. Different than the regular Mall. The outlet has 100's of Name Brand stores such as Nike, Macys, Forever 21 and the list goes on and on.  Yes Mame he said happily. We were off.

When we arrived I told Donovan to do what ever he wanted and for taking us. If he seen something he wanted while looking around get it. My gift from me to him for all his help. Really his eyes lite up looking over to his Wife she snickered at his childish behavior. Of course. We will meet up shortly to get something to eat. Ok.

I lost count at all the stores we went in. What we all bought. I had to choose dress colors for the girls. After looking at them all. I was getting over whelmed. Then I said. I choose Blue Fire Blue for it is the color of my Mates Eyes. They all was like aww.

Then I felt my Mate link me. I Love and miss you Hope. I began to tear up as my heart filled with the Love we share for each other. I Love you to Jamie and miss you so bad I feel like Im dying. But Im shopping with friends. Hows that going its going I said with tiredness.

Oh and by the way our colors are Baby Blue and White if thats alright with you. What ever you want Im happy with. Ok. Well I'll let you get back to shopping. I can't wait to see you tomorrow my Beautiful Hope Luna. Giggling to myself. He was gone.

Earth to Hope sorry guys I was speaking with Jamie... Oh ok thats fine. Nikkii spoke up does he know he is marring yout friend sister. Nope I've keep it from him. I can't wait to see his face though. Agreed as laughter rang out.

Well does everyone have what they need. Ya Im fmgood me as well. Let get Donovan on his way and we will meet up with my Mom. Grab something to eat and finslky my Dress Shopping as well as yalls. There eyes sparkled with excitement.

I pulled my phone out knowing I can link Mom but kinda still liked the idea of old school.. Even tho face timing wasn't old school. Hi Mom hey Honey do you want to meet up and grab something to eat before we head to Davids Bridle. Ya that be just fine.

Well lets go to El Doro im dying for some Mexican. (I love Steak Fajitas and that White Cheese is the Best topper Ever) Ok Mom we will see ya there.

As Donovan pulled the limo around the corner. His eyes were so big as we walk with bags up to our eyes. Sure we have enough room he giggled. Oh ya.. Maybe I should send for another car as he picked.

Did you find something you like. Ya new I got an outfit and a pair of snickers. Good I'm glad to hear it. Lets go to the Restaurant Mom should be gettting there about the time we will. We all loaded up. On the ride there we all talked about each others clothes and shoes and my style of dress.

Mom looked stunning as always and the smell of food was mouth watering. Even my wolf was drooling. As we all walked in a pretty dark skin lady seated us took our orders while we chated about dresses and arrangments for the wedding. We all must have been nearly starving to death as we wasted no time clearing the table as soon as our food got served to us now fat and full Bridle Dress her we come.