Interesting Meeting

As I begin to control my feeling and settle down. I looked at cousin and herd this is the girl I was telling you about Brandy. As my eyes traveled back to Nikkii's. Brandy started giggle slightly. So as I made my way towards them both. Was in silent mode and so was my wolf at this moment.

Still that cought me of by suprise as I say my wolf. But I and Brandy started small talk. While Nikkii's eyes who glued to me. With a few slight laughs. I walk over to her. So I noticed you ride my bus I said uncaring. Her mouth begin to mumble something before Brandy steped in with.

I'd leave this one alone. Nikkii's eyes shot up to Brandy's. We're like the Black sheep of the family Brandy and I even though shes younger than me by several years. We have always been side by side in every thing. Good and all the bad.

What we got to eat im starving knowing I just ate but I was still hungrey. Got to be the change. Yall whats ever in the fridge Brandy replied. I grabbed a plate of left overs and made my way to the bar to get a glass for good ole southern sweet tea.

As I refer it as liquid diabetes. It's so good washing down the food I was in hailing. Still keeping a open ear to there conversation. After cleaning my mess and placing it in the sink. I walked over and threw myself down on the couch.

Hering her speak she didn't seem to so bad and I didnt feel threatened by her at this point. In fact she seemed to be more on the shy side compared to what I witnessed on the bus. So I let my guard down slightly and jumped right in on there conversation. What we going to so to day? As both of there eyes driffed my way.

Well Huh? I said in a softer voice almost scracking a smile. Lets go to the Mall. Ya I figured it was our usual weekend spot. To walk, talk, eat, and check out the boys. I've never had a boyfriend I thinks its because Im so intimidating to most and there slightly afraid of me.

Let me get ready said Brandy as she left the room and left me and Nikkii alone. A few moments of silents went by before I said so. What was up with you the other day on the bus. Im sorry she said lightly. Im new to my wolf and she takes control alot lately. My eyes widen as she finished her sentance.

I could feel a small voice becoming louder in my head I understand now Hope It was not you and her but her wolf and me meeting. Explains alot more now. As im listening and staring. What clan are you from I ask? Im from the Misty Moon Clan and you?

I am from the Blue Cherokee Clan. Her eyes dropped to the floor as she bowed her head. She began to speak sweetly Princess Its nice to meet you. I am sorry about the other day. If I would have known I would have never callanged you. With her head still bowed.

Im looking at her with a cocked side grin. Its ok. I just found out myself. She looked up at me and replied Id like to befriends if you would like that as well. Sure no problem as we turned and seen Brandy poking her head around  the corner. Almost ready guys..

Hair still sweet. My cousin was a pretty girl in my view of pretty. Long Blond Hair, Eyes of Dark Choclate, Fair Skin and was about my Height and Weight.

As she steps from the bathroom all dressed and ready. I said my turn. All I needed was to place some make up on. I never wore base since they dont make a tan red base foundation. So i just add some light eye shadow a little eyeliner and lip stick. Look back at my self. I was satisfied with it. Off we three went out the door.