Tears of Worry and Joy

Hope... My Love.. can you hear me? What Happen?

The sound of my mate so close but yet he sounded so far away. I could tell I was no longer in my room. The smell of clean like a hospital clean all around me.

Baby I'm hear.. I could hear them talking and I could feel my mates hands on mine.

My Moms voice came out some were beside me.  Shes a little stressed from all this and she just needs some time to recover. The Doctors insures me that she will be fine. She should wake up soon Alpha Jamie.

I laid there fully awake but my body was so tired. But I could tell I was coming to. I began to move my hands to rub my eyes. When I heard Jamie call my name. Oh my Beautiful Luna. How are you feeling.

As I fluttered my eyes I begin to see his face clearly. A rush of heat started to fill me. His eyes sparkled as he looked down on me. The color were the most beautiful blue.

I tried to touch his face but my arms felt like they weighted 100lbs. I was still exhausted. But what could have taken that much energy from me. As it all started to flood my memory. I looked over to see the room was full.

My besties, Mom and Dad was there along with Jamie and his parents. I look at Momma for reinsurance that she had not said any thing. She linked me and said. Honey I didnt say a thing. I nodded and was able to perk a small smile.

Then it hits me.. Wait you were not to see me today. My love you were in trouble I needed to know you were ok.
As we spoke the room began to thin out.   Leaving me and Jamie lone.

Can you ask the Doctor if I can sit up. In a flash the Doctor was In my room. Hello Luna how are you feeling? Much better I replied.  Can I sit up? Of course Luna. Alpha she needs to take it easy for a few days. Before the big day. Of course.

As the Doctor look me over 1 last time and said he would send the nurse in shortly to get me prepared to go home.

As it again was me and Jamie. Looking at him looking at me. He seemed to know something was up but he never said a thing. Just keep looking at me with care and worry eyes. We talked about little things. Such as the wedding prep and then. As I was watching his face get over flowed with joy and love. I begin to cry. He stop talking.. Hope my love what's wrong.

Are you not happy? Do you still want to marry me? I cried even harder at the questions he asked. Couldn't believe he would think that I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with him. I loved him more than I could ever find words to describe.

As I pulled myself together I told him. Yes! Yes I want to marry you. But we need to talk and this just is not the place for it right now.. ok Hope.. as he begin to speak the nurse walks in. Hi Luna your ready to leave

I have a few instructions for you to follow and and you should be just fine.
Thank You I replied not knowing her name yet.

The pack Doctors office wasn't to far from the main house. As we walked in every one was trying to ask question. Jamie mind linked and everyone backed off. I'm fine I said out loud. I was just under a lot of stress. Thank you all for caring and worrying about me.

As we headed to my room. As I made my way to the bed. Jamie was right on my heels as we set down. I motioned for him. Jamie I need to tell you something I'm very worried.  He looked as scared as I felt.

Then I said. Please dont be mad. I'm worried you will be upset. As his eyes followed me from the bed to the bathroom. I slowly walk back to the bed with my hand behind my back. As I sat down be side him. I asked him to hold out his hand. He looked confused. Extremely confused.

So I slowly played my hand down on his letting the pregnancy test fall into his hands. Before I took my hand of of the test and his hand. I looked him in his beautiful eyes and just slowly said I love you more than any thing in this world. As I lifted my hands up.

His eyes slowly left my face and fell onto this little stick in his hand. He looked at it for a moment and shuddered.

Is this a pregnancy test? While still looking at it. Yes Jamie.... Wait Your Pregnant! Yes. Are you for real. Yes Jamie it has 2 blue lines that says I'm Pregnant.

As soon as he looked up into my eyes. He let out Howl so loud that it not only echoed in the house it shook all the windows. Nearly made me jump out of my skin. As soon as his howl was released. The pack howled in sink with each other. Cheering ring threw out the house. Guess.its no secret any more. As I laughted.

Oh my sweet amazing Luna. So your not mad. Mad! Mad! Hell no Im not Mad. I could Never be mad that you are going to have our Pup and that this Pup would have the most amazing Mom Ever.

Wait is this the reason you past out.. with redness in my cheeks I slowly replyed. Yes. Feeling a little a shame.

Its a little quick dont you think. Maybe so Hope. But I know you will be the most beautiful Pregnant Luna of all time. Plus I'm going to be a dad! As his wolf howls in happiness. What ever comes Hope I will be there right by your side.

As he placed his hand on my face feeling the sensation of hunger build. He kissed my lips and I pulled him in tight almost busting our teeth on each other.

He felt so amazing everything in me calmed down and I was relieved that he was so happy. Even though I was still a little worried in the back of my mind. I trust in us and in our pack.