Bells and Bones 2

In a burst and in a flash we were one all the way. I felt all the power of a true Luna. I felt in powered and I felt extremely strong.

As we walked passed everyone they bowed as we walked passed
into the house.

Into our room. I heard that deep growl that let me know he wanted to mate. I was more than willing. As he unzipped my dress. It feel to the floor with such grace. He slowly turned me around and just stared at me. Until he said. I've thought I could never love you more than I already do but I'm completely madly in golfed in your aww of love

I almost busted out un tears I have never had any one make me feel like he does. As he took his clothes off as he walked over to me. His Dick was fully hard. I gasped still at the sight of it. He softly told me.

We will make love to you. The way our Luna deserves to. As his eyes flicker. I howled and allowed him to pleasure him self all over my body. As he placed his lips on my breast. He began to take his figures and slid them into me. Trusting in and out of me until I knew

My cum was running into his palm. As he started nipping my niples with his teeth so softly. I moaned in approvement. I grabbed his Dick which was throbbing in my hand. I couldn't rap my hands around it nor could I touch my own hand.

He pulled my hand way and said my love this is ALL about you and how much I want to love you and I will make love to you and you alone for the rest of my life.

With that said he placed the head of his cock into my lips of my Pussy. Slowly teasing me he then enters me making me scream at the size of it. Pain then pure pleasure filled me and I. We were the only people in the world at that exact moment of time. Feeling each other in Body, Heart, and, Soul. I cant quit explain. It was like if our souls left our body's and we made love among the stars.

When I began to climax he did as well. We played there in our bed enjoying the love that we share for each other. Knowing the party was still going will go on until I shift and we run together as 1 and a whole pack. I motioned  for him to get us cleaned up. I still had a suprises that I and only the Pack Doctor knew. That I wanted to share with him before my turning.

As we cleaned and redressed into something more comfortable.  We headed back down stairs were we were greeted formal by each member and there were so many that faces blured together.

As I let go of his hand. I link and said.

Ladys and Gentleman may I have your attention. Soon everyone gathered around and Jamie looked suprises and confused. As I begin to speak..

Thank You 1 and all for celebrating this day with us. I slowly walked to Jamie and grabbed his hand. Looking into his eyes. I said... Today has been an amazing day and I thank you all for being our pack. We will do our best to serve and protect you with all of our heart. With that said. Alfa I'd like to give you a suprise...  the room you could here a pin drop. Yes my Beautiful Luna..

Everyone! Alpha We are expecting Twins. Lunas.. the place went nuts.. I mean everyone was cheering so loud that If you didnt know better it was a earth quake.

Before I knew I was being spun around in the air. Will kisses all over my face
Cheers, Cheers, Cheers. To our Lunas and To our Future Lunas...