18th Birthday Surprise

As I began to flutter my eyes open. I laid in bed curled up in my sheet. Thinking of how today is the day that I would become a full Luna and Wife to the most amazing mate and a Demanding Alpha.

Giggles fill my head as excitment over comes me. Stretching out from underneath the warmth of my bedding. I start to sit up in bed dangling my legs of the bed. Slowly touching the floor.

Feeling the coolness on the bottom of my feet as chills run up my legs. As I make my way to the bathroom. I hear a knock at my door. As I begin to open up the door it flung open. All I could hear was screams and giggles from both my girls. Eeeekkkkk OMG Hope today is the BIG day. I know as I smiled with happiness and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I nearly forgot I'm 18 years old. Getting Married and will shift for the very 1st time very soon.

The house is buzzing in excitement Nikkii said. We need to get you ready like ASAP Brandy replyed.  Ok. Let me get a shower and I'll be out in no time. I wanted to rush threw as if I was running in the rain but I slowly made my way to the bathroom. Desiding if I wanted a Shower or a bath.

Since I have to shave today I'll do both. Thank goodness we have endless supply of hot water. Over hearing the girls outside the bathroom door. Chating away. I plunged my head underwater listening to the rapped beat of my heart.

Seems like forever before I needed air. Up with a gap I begin to finish my bath saving routine and into the shower. Double bathing had my body feeling extremely relaxed.

Hey Hope you going to take all day you been in there for an hour now. I'm almost done. Before I could finish my sentence boom the door flung open and there in there buzzing around grabbing this grabbing that.

Weres this weres that oh I found it. Let's get this party started they said in tone with each other... Pitch poke you owe me a coke...
All I could do was laugh at them 2.

Its all starting to feel real and I'm becoming nervous I said out loud.  Ya ya you will do great. Besides you will be the most Beautiful Bride and Luna EVERRRRRRR... Breath I said as giggles filled my room.

All of a sudden I start to feel sick. I rush past Brandy and head to the bathroom slamming the door as a ran past it. Emptying my stomach of nothing made me feel even worse.

As I cleaned my self up and brushed my teeth. I slowly walked out. Both looking at me in a strange way.. Oh it's just nervousness Nikii said. Ya think so well ya... unless your..... your what I said out loud with a little more voice than I ment to. No No way.. Well you to did mate right? With piercing eyes looking at me.

Yes.. Then it came flooding back to me. You will give me an heir. I will Fuck you for the rest of your life. As my eyes widen with the memory. Worry crossed there face. What's wrong?? I need to sit down. As they watch me walk over to the bed. They both slowly walk over to me. You not getting cold feet are you. I raise my head and look at them with a half smile.

No but I need a favor.. I said slowly...
Yesssss..
Can one of you go to the store for me?
What for what? Do not tell any one! You hear me? Well you still ai t said for what. I need a pregnancy test. Gaps was all I could hear.

Silent hit the room for moments before I heard of corse. I'll link Hunner to take you at once. I begin to cry... emotions hit me as I thought.. I'm 18 fixing to be married and have a baby as well. What if he dont want a baby right now. What if, What if.. all I could think. Then pulling me out of my own mind I felt a hand lay on my shoulder. As I looked up my momma was sitting beside me.

Honey what's wrong.. as I seen the girls look at me in a we going go the store.
Was I really ready for all this.. would she and Daddy be disappointed in me.

So I played my head on her lap and cried and she just let me as she rubbed my back. Baby you can tell me whats going on..

Mom. I'm scared. Oh honey we all are on the special day. But Momma it's to fast. I can't as I barely got the words out of my mouth. Shhhhh Hope. I'm hear I will walk you threw it.. No Mom you dont understand.  She stops and looks at me as I sit up.

Mom I need to tell you something.. ok she replied..

I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. I sounded like a hurt mouse. What honey I got great hearing but I didnt understand that.

Omg I've got to repeat that again. Oh well here goes nothing. Momma. I Love you dont be disappointed in me ok. Baby I couldn't or will never be disappointed in you..

That gave me the emotional support I needed as I looked into her eyes. Ok. Well ummm the other umm when we had the party.. yes I and Jamie got a little to drunk.. um ok. We mated! Honey as she laughs I no.. What? I can smell you and the bond you 2 now share. Omg my mom knew all this time and I want even aware... so that means Daddy can 2. Honey we all can as she laughs really hard. Almost over doing it.

Well I look at her and said well theres more Mom. She stops dead in her tracks and I let out.

I think I'm Pregnant.....

The look on her face was shock, and joy.
I was surprised by it.  She grabbed me and Hugged me so tight.. Mom mom I cant breath. As she let go she had tears in her eyes. Honey does Jamie know?. Mom I dont even know. As them last words left my lips. Nikkii and Brandy walked threw the doors.

Walking over to me they hand me a blue plastic bag with a small little box inside. I let out a gasp. Well I guess this is it. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Opening the box I pulled out the instructions and followed them. Little stick, take off the top, pee in the little cup and dip stick in cup and wait 5 minutes.

As I clean up and lay the clear blue on the bathroom sink. I walk out the door and looking at 3 faces beaming. I was a little mad. How can they be so damn happy at a time like this.

5 minutes and then we will know.
Then my wolf began to howl so loud that I already knew with out looking. My eyes began water up In supricement.  One moment I was freaking out the next I was feeling extremely warm with soft loving emotions. Over fill me.

Mom rushes past me and screams in delight.  Next it felt like I was in a concert of screaming women.
Next thing I knew. It was getting dark and I couldn't breath. Last thing I felt was the comfort of the cold floor.