Bells and Bones 3

After the announcement thing begin to settle down. Everyone was enjoy the music, food and getting to know one another.

It was nearly time for the rise of the full blue moon..

As Jamie and I spoke. We walked outside together to get freash air as he explained what it was like. How he would change first so that I could see before I begin to transform.

When the hour he had gathered our clothes and placed them in a clearing that I and only he would be allowed to go. So that I could change with out prying eyes. The thought of that sent a growl out of his mouth. Letting every one know it will not be allowed

As I look back at the 100s of faces still in human form. We slowly walked into the darkness of the woods u till we came to a moon lite clearing. Jamie laird our clothes down on the ground.

Ok my Luna what you see and hear I sware gets better with time. Before I knew his bones began to break. He sounded as tho he was in pain. But I could feel though he wasn't. Maybe uncomfortable but not in pain. As my eyes watched

His legs cracked and folded his back snapped as if u stepped on a twig. His face begin to take shape of a K9. It was over in minutes.  Stood before me was this Huge amazing Huge Black Wolf with a left Crescent Moon on his for head. At first I was a little startled but his eyes were that beautiful blue that I had fallen in love with.

He walked over to me rubbed up against me. He smelled of Rose's and Midnight. His fur was the softest thing I've have ever felt. As I stood there admiring his beauty. He howled as my eyes began to change along with my body.

I can not lie. I am in pain. Pain that I have never felt before. The snapping is so loud in my ears it's almost deafening.   My legs, back, arms all at once snap, crack and break into place. I try to scream but only whimpers come out. Hope it's ok. I'm here my love. Your doing great it's almost over. Open your eyes.

I jumped clear off the ground when I saw paws. Big not as big as my Jamie's but I was close to his size. I was White. He said Hope you look just like me. But u have a Crescent Moon facing right. He Howled and the Pack of wolf's meet us around the clearing.

Wolf's of every color but only he and I were White. I didnt think any thing of it. Until I heard threw the link. The linked Moons prophesy. As Jamie Howled my Wolf let out a howl nearly as loud as Jamie's as our pack becoming all 1 under the Blue Cherokee Clear Water Moon.