New Dawn

As I layed curled up in soft silk sheets smelling the morning air. I slowly opened my eyes as the scent of roses flooded my nose. Its such a sweet smell make me enjoy ever breath. I stretched then sat up in bed.

Uncovering my body I make my way to the bathroom. Floating my way here and there. Feels as if it was all a dream. Glancing over to the mirror I was smiling and feeling great to be honest. As I dropped my clothes on to the floor I rush to jump off the cold tile to the shower where I stood bare waiting for the hot water to hit my body.

At 1st I was dodging the water that was so cold that was left in the pipes from my last shower. Awww as the water started to steam around me. I couldn't help but to giggle to myself of thought of yesterday. How Gorgeous he looks. Even it took me by suprise.

Finished up I rapped a towel around my body. Heading to grab some clothes to put on. I mind link my Pack.

Pack
-------------
Good Morning I will soon be down Stairs and please Feel free to call me Hope.
-------------
I could hear each one say Hello and ok. What shall I ware on my 1st day in charge... Feeling that my Dad, Mom, and little Sister are no longer her. I didn't bother linking with them. Since I knew that had to prepare for there trip.

So I grab a Pair of Jeans that I slipped up over my Black Lace Panties and grabbed a Dark Blue Belly Shirt placed it over my Black Lace Bra that hung low over my Shoulders. Well here we go as I said softly to my self. You will be great Hope and a Great Future Luna. Thanks I replys and felt a happy emotion fill me. No need in shoes I'll go barefoot lol.

Good Morning Hope as every one greeted me breakfest Laycie asked? Yes what we got? What cha want? Suprise me. As she giggled looking happy to oblige. Hunner I mind linked be there in a moment. He can rushing around the corner. After breakfest we need to choose a office and get down to buisness. Yes Mame he said. I got up and walked around the house while my breakfest was being made.

This place was huge. From room to room I found something new. Bowling Alley, Movie Theater, Game Room, more bathrooms than I could count and with all the Pack member I see why. Ready yet Laycie yes quickly replied what would you like to drink she asked? Im always a sucker for sweet tea. Coming right up. Making my way back to the kitchen which was more like a restaurant.

There prepaired was a plate full of every thing and a glass of tea. I mean every thing. Bacon sausage links eggs pan cakes fruit toast. Looked great but no way I could eat all this. Laycie looking at me as I looked over the food. Noticing her I said My lord Laycie you out done your self.

She smiled proudly. Hunner you want any he snickered nope shes already made my plate and im stuff to the rim. Ok. I wolfed my food down. Been the 1st time I've ate since I left home. Between the getting here the event I really for got to eat something. Feeling recharged.

I nodded to Hunner and mind linked Donovan to meet me at the top of the Royal stairs. As we turned the corner there he was. Small stature young man probley in his early 20s. Light Brown hair short cut and blue eyes. He was smiling as we approched him. Ok boys Office choosing time.

If you turn left at the stairs you come to a hall way to your right all doors lead to an Office. If you turn to the right at the stairs the Hall way is to your left and it all leads to the Royals room. Dad room was the 3rd Door down on the left. The 1st 2 rooms were full of equipment and Computers and so 4th.

As we walked they were watching my every move. Door open door shut nope, door open door shut nope. Each room was stylish in its own way. Then I came to the 6th door. I walked in looked around it was big open inviting and it was right about the Rose garden as my room was. So it must be right a cross from it. This is it. They let out a boyish sigh.