Yes oh Yes

This Chapter is Deeply Sexual.
______________________________________

It caught me off guard. I thought we would have time with each other to learn each other. I knew I Loved him and by his actions I knew he Loved me as well. But its moving so fast. Hush Hope as she seem to snapped at me.

Standing now infront of him in full view of my Pack. I looked down at the ring. It was stunning. Had an old fation look to it. As I looked into his eyes. Will you be my 1 and Only. Yes. The clapping and cheering made me jump. He grabbed my waist and spun me around with such ease. He lowed me back down on the floor and took the ring and placed it on my left hand.

This ring was my Grandmothers. I know she would have Loved you he said sweetly. I'll grab the Champagne 2 no 3 bottles as I giggled over there excitment.

Wait he stopped in his tracks. I must talk with my Parents. They know I asked your Father for you hand that day that we went and had a Royal meeting. Oh.. Cheerfulling smiling. If it is alright with you Hope what would be your 18th ball will be our Wedding Day.

Of course thats sounds just fine. Hope
yes I want you to know. I Love You and I will always Love you and Only you. I was breathless until the words I Love you to come rolling out my mouth. He kissed me and passion ran threw out me.

Jamie if you dont mind I need to make a phone call. Sure my Luna any thing you want. I watched a Hunner and Donovan slung there arms around his neck and drug him off. I ran up the stairs heading to my office. Omg Hope we are the luckiest females alive.

I agreed. I walked into my Office and spun around in my chair like a 5 year pup. Ok. Ok I said I've got to call the girls. Dailing Brandys number my older cousin Tony answered the phone. Hello Hey Tony is Brandy around. Ya hold on Brandy I heard Tony shouting on the other end.

Who is it? Its Hope. Hello Hey. Why haven't you called me. You said you were going to call nearly a week ago. I know. I've had so much going on. Im sorry for waiting so long. Sooo How are you doing, you like being there? 1 question at a time I demanded. Ok so...

Can you 3 way Nikii ya sure hold on then a bling run out and her line was ringing. Hello hey we both said insink. Hope You were to call us. I know as Brandy started to chuckle. I've got so much to tell yall. We all ears Nikii said. So I stsrted from the begining. I could her oh and yes and aww then. I took a deep breath and said. I found my Mate. Screams rang threw the phone so loud I had to pull it away from my ear.

As the screams settled down who is he what Pack is he from? His name is Jamie he is the Alpha of the Clear Water Pack. What did you say Nikii said? His name is Alpha Jamie of the Clear Water Pack. Omg Omg she begins to squil out of control. What Brandy and I said. He is my Brother!

What yes Jamie is my Brother. I was speach less. As Brandy and Nikkii made sounds I couldn't even undersand. I said thats crazy and laughed so hard my ribs begain to hurt. We're going to be family and you will be my Luna she said proudly. Whens the Wedding?

This Weekend.. 2 days from now. So tomorrow I will send Hunner to come pick yall up and we will go shopping.
So be ready by 9 am ok girls. Yes as excitement rang in there voice. Well I meed to call Mom and Dad. I'll see yall in the morning. Ok. Bye. Bye.

Hello Hi Mom. Oh Hi Honey I said Yes to his proposal. Glen Glen I hear Dad voice she said Yes. Well whens the wedding this Weekend. Thats great we will be getting back from visiting his parents. So thats were your trip was? Yes and there wonderful people. I can see were gets his manners from.

Oh ok. Mom can I speak to Dad. Sure Honey Glen she wants to speak to you ok. Hi Princess Hi Dad. So what cha think of Alpha Jamie he's very Kind Dad. He will make you a great Alpha and an even better Husband. I've got to be honest.